Chapter 1

The steps were getting closer to you, they echoed through the room but sounded very light, as if someone very small and light was approaching. The steps got closer and closer to you when they suddenly stopped. The silence in the room was nerve wrecking, for a while nothing happened. But soon the steps started again. Again.......this happened again......

"(Y/N) where are you?? " You heard a voice call you.

"(Y/N)!! Come out now!!!" Another voice....

You came out of your hiding place and saw your mom standing there, she wasn't the one that called you... Behind her you saw a man you'd never seen before, he was tall, had black hair and violet eyes.. Looking at your mom again you noticed the dagger stuck in her chest. The color left your face and you turned around, running as fast as you could. You ran for what felt like miles, and arrived in a forest. You started covering yourself with leaves and held your breath. The steps of the man came closer and closer, but never found you...

 You came back from your flashback when the person closing in on you lifted the blanket off of you. You didn't even bother to look at the person above you, you just sprinted to the closet and hid there. The steps sounded again, irritated and faster this time. Somebody opened the door really violently. There...  in front of you... stood a cute boy with an eyepatch. You almost died from laughter, this was the person you were so scared of? The boy just stared at you with an emotionless face, which made you laugh even harder.

The little boy turned around and was about to climb up the ladder again when you yelled;

 "Are you Earl Phantomhive?"

When you had finished your sentence the boy looked surprised.

"How did you know"

As answer you stated the, to you, obvious reason. 

"I've been living here for 8 years now, so there is hardly anything I don't know about the mansion on top of this place"

With that, the look on the boys face was even more surprised, he looked kinda funny. The boy then talked about a fire that destroyed the mansion and killed Earl Phantomhive and his wife. You sunk down to your knees, shocked that you had lived here all the time, even during the fire, and you didn't notice.

With a scared expressing you looked up at the boy and asked 

"Then.....Who are you?"

 He smirked and responded

"I am Ciel Phantomhive, the current head of the Phantomhive family and the boss of the Funtom company."

 You looked down again, Phantomhive........

"Hello, I am Vincent Phantomhive, current head of the Phantomhive family. And you are?"

"Hey!"  

You were back again. 

"Listen to me when I talk!" 

Ciel yelled. 

"I'm sorry, what did you say?"

"Well, in a nutshell. Would you like to stay at the Phantomhive manor a little longer. You are interesting."

 He said whilst smirking. You thought about it. It would be really nostalgic. After these thoughts you felt something hit your neck and you fell to the ground.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(A/N)
You won't believe how many times I had to ask someone to help me with grammar or spelling with that chapter O.o. What do you think of the story now, and what would you like to see happen?

[Edit] Editing everything is going faster than I imagined, maybe it wasn't that bad. 
*Looks back at text* 
DAMMNIT ME THE STORY IS WRITTEN IN YOU-PERSPECTIVE NOT I.