"I don't know." Ayeon admitted. "I kind of forgot it existed."

Donghyuck nodded his head, running his fingers through the girl's hair.

"I see." Donghyuck said softly. "Why don't we get a few more hours of sleep while we can."

"I'm not against that." Ayeon said, smiling as she closed her eyes once again.

...

"When are you going to visit again?" Ayeon asked the girl she was video calling. Jiayi shrugged.

"Sicheng wanted to go for Christmas but Kun-ge wants us to stay." Jiayi informed her. Ayeon sighed.

"I miss you." Ayeon admitted. "The boys are great and all, but I could use another girl around here."

Jiayi chuckled. "What about Chunghee?"

Ayeon's face contorted in disgust. "That girl has more piercings and tattoos than sketches in my sketchbook." Ayeon said, only making Jiayi laugh harder.

"I'll see if I can convince them, but no guarantees." Jiayi told her before her eyes lit up. "Oh yeah, what are you getting Haechan for Christmas?"

Ayeon slapped her forehead. "Oh my gosh, I've been so busy with exams that I completely forgot about that."

Jiayi smiled. "Don't worry, I'm sure whatever it is, he'll love it."

Ayeon heard Winwin calling his girlfriend on the other side of the call and Jiayi's face turned into a frown.

"Hey, I have to go now, is that alright?" Jiayi asked.

"Yes, of course. Go do whatever you need to do." Ayeon said.

The two girls bid each other farewell before ending the video call.

Donghyuck's Christmas gift, Ayeon thought as she looked around her room. Her eyes settled on the canvas.

Ayeon quickly took out her phone, giving Renjun a call.

"Hey, can you do me a favour?"

...

"What's that?" Donghyuck asked, referring to the box on Renjun's bedside table. Renjun looked up from his sketchbook.

"Just a gift from Winwin-gege." Renjun answered. Donghyuck sat across from him on his own bed.

"Why did he give you a gift?" Donghyuck asked. Renjun simply rolled his eyes.

"Christmas is coming up, you idiot. Don't tell me that you forgot."

Donghyuck's mouth hung open.

"You did forget, didn't you?"

Donghyuck immediately got up, grabbing Renjun's sleeve.

"Yah, where are you dragging me?" Renjun exclaimed, making the others on the couch stare.

"To get Ayeon a gift." Donghyuck said before slamming the front door close behind him.

...

"Merry Christmas Noona!"

Ayeon smiled at the two maknaes with bright smiles on their faces as they answered the door to their apartment. Ayeon walked in, Mark following close behind.

"What about me?" Mark asked, throwing his hands up. The two boys simply shrugged.

"Wow, it looks good." Ayeon said, looking around. The boys had cleaned up and even decorated a bit, candles lit in various corners of the place.