T E E T H C O V E R E D I N R E D

Start from the beginning

I can only hope at this point.. after what I said to Kel.

I'm a monster..

Soon enough I make it to the mansions on the left side of town, the only side of this town that's happy right now. They were barely missed by the hurricane since we were on the outside... it was just bad because we were near the coast and the waves were too strong.

I jump out of my car and run up to his door, knocking repeatedly. Over and over and over like it was my last chance to see her. My last way to find her.

"Hello dear," I hear Kelca's mom say as she opens the door slowly, "I told you not to open it!" He screams from the kitchen, running back towards us and growling.

"Get him out of here."

"Well he came here for a reason let him explain! What dear?" She asks and I sigh, looking around as tears surface my eyes.

Everybody hates me and god do I deserve it.

"Do you know what I did?" I ask and she shakes her head, "yeah I probably shouldn't be talking to you unless she'd kill me.. but no I do not because she didn't want to slander your name in a rude way. But based off of her emotions in itself I know you messed up bad and just want to give you a good sucker punch."

"Ma'am can you please tell me where Kelca is?" I am and she sighs, opening her mouth to say something but Jack cuts her off.

"Look I do know what he did, I was there the moment she fucking woke up and started bawling about how bad everything hurt, how bad her fucking heart hurt. This fool shouldn't be here or never be near her again-"

My eyebrows furrow, as I push the door all the way open and run towards him, grabbing the collar of his shit and pushing him against the wall.

"Look you never get to fucking say anything about me or anything about her because I fucking LOVE HER!" I scream, tightening my grip as my nose twitches.

"At least I'm fucking doing something about it because I'll fucking spend the rest of my life trying to get her back while you prey on her being distraught because you're a fucking volture and have always wanted to take what's mine-"

"She's not and never was yours Royce! She's fucking sad and I'm housing her because you took everything from her! Without you she wouldn't be in two casts and bandages."

"I'm fucking trying! I love her way more than you ever will and I'm not gonna fucking stop!" I scream, twisting my head over to Mrs Kellinoals while she laughs.

"Y'know let go of sweet Jack, me and Kel know he's gonna try to get with her and she's gonna reject him, we are leaving in 24 hours and taking the money with us because we're winning the lawsuit against Trevor.

Now both of you calm down and you, Royce I swear if you hurt my baby again we are never coming back but she went down to the coast to look around before we leave. Please... just give her something to make her feel better.."

And she slowly walks up the stairs, her brown wavy hair hanging lowly and her back.

I run.. run as fast as I can to my car and press as hard as possible on the speed pedal while I ride the empty roads to the coast.

I jump out, my door left open, but she's just sitting, sitting on the bench that's barely holding on.. the bench we met.

It's only holding up because it was encased in cement at the bottoms.

Her hair was slightly damp, but it was wavy and brushed out, flipped over the right side of her face.

"Kelca!" I scream, and her head turns over, her eyebrows furrowed and her eyes sad. "How did you know.." she mumbles sadly, starting to gather her stuff off of the bench as she stands up, but I push her lightly back down, standing in front of her.