"Thanks Mr. Sekijiro, you too." You quietly said waving at him.

_______________

Arriving at the lunch room, it didn't make you feel better at all.

The cafeteria was booming with noise and screaming. It was making your ear drums thump and bloody. The student's all had smiles on their faces.

Another lump formed in your throat, tears. Your eyes were still watery from the lid. You quickly took your sleeve and wiped it away. I'm better than this. You encouraged yourself, knowing no one else would make you feel better. Yet.

You looked around, catching one table with familiar faces. Someone had to yell, Cupid or Satan in your mind.

"Y/n come sit with us!" Mina yelled and waved her hand flashing a smile. It was contagious. Only a tiny smile displayed on your face after.

While walking meekly towards the table that held your brother someone made you trip, on purpose.

You saved yourself from dying with your hands. Groaning you turned around to pick up your papers, a foot crushed them before you could even touch them.

Annoyed, you glanced up. Oh it's that bitch again. You mentally said staring at her makeup caked face.

It was Zoria and her other Sesame Street monsters.

"Can I help you?" You asked with a monotone voice and a confused expression. "Yeah you can help me, by getting out of my way." She barked and got off your paper.

"The hell? You got in my way first, are you that blind? That makeups probably covering all your vision." You said picking up the muddy marked paper.

Zoria stopped. "What did you say? Shut the fuck up your a nobody! Who cares who steps all over you idiot!" She yelled, only some heads turned.

You stood up and dusted yourself off, like a boss.

Denki and his friends were still looking at the scene in horror. They were about to interfere with the trash talk, but another y'all figure stepped in.

Bakugou came from the opening of the cafeteria and stepped in front of you.

"I heard your dying hyena voice talking shit from outside, care to tell me in my face?" Bakugou growled with an evil smirk, an orange color on his palms.

The rat immediately shrunk back away. "N-no! I'm not done with you." She glared at you before running away.

You stared at Bakugou with amazement as he turned back to look at you. He saw your frightened state and calmed down, slowly patting you on the shoulder.

"Come to the table." He said beginning to walk, you blinked before obliging.

You decided to speak up with nervousness.

"W-why did y-you do that?" You asked flames lighting up your cheeks. "Because I already have enough shit to deal with today, I didn't need an extra bitch on my plate." He answered, ear tips heated.

You were amazed by him, still perfect.

"T-thank you." You quietly said. "Stop apologizing- I mean y-your welcome idiot." That was the first time Bakugou stuttered.