Chapter 1

Chapter 1 - Detention

"Ugh... so boring." the freckled- boy said in frustration, echoing his voice in the quiet room. "Why does that guy have to bring us here?"

Ochako sighed in response, next to him, and took out her book out of her bag. She then opened it and began studying. She is now missing her classes and was afraid of being left out in what they're studying.

She scowled at the guy who was complaining and continue studying. "This is all your fault." She muttered.

Izuku scoffed. "You're the one who pushed me."

"Well, you're the one who pushed me first." She pouted, angrily.

Izuku kept quiet after that and buried his face in his arms. On the other hand, Ochako was still studying.

He suddenly spoke again. "How many times have been to detention?"

"I don't know, lost count." She answered, she then flipped a page in distress. "Why are you always so talkative in here? I don't like talking to you."

"Well, I don't speak to myself like a weird person like you."

"But it's way better than talking to you." She said back.

The green-haired then looked away to the window. "Weirdo." He mumbled and began staring outside of the compound from the window.

Ochako was so upset. She kept skipping classes because of him and she doesn't want that. She's trying hard not to get into trouble but this guy just keep on getting on her nerves. She also doesn't like how people is seeing her. Most of them are afraid of her or can't even approach because of the way she acted.

It's a good thing she has some friends back at kindergarten and middle school.

But the thing that Ochako kept wondering for the past years is that, why is Izuku coincidentally always in the same school as she is in. Middle school, they had a lot of fights there too and always get scolded by the teachers, but she doesn't know why he had to turn up in the same high school as she is.

She didn't want to be in same place as he is. In fact, she was trying to avoid him as much as possible.

She's honestly really tired of dealing with him almost everyday and it just makes her life harder and harder. Even the parents are wondering why is she misbehaving a lot but it was partially her fault, she couldn't help it but fight back. 

If she was ever getting bullied, she wouldn't just sit there and let them do whatever to her. She has pride and she will not be look down on. 

That's why she despise Izuku a lot. He ruined her school life and image. Only her friends know what kind of person she is. She heard from them that there are a lot of people trying to approach her because Ochako is undeniably cute.

But ever since they knew what she's like when Izuku is involved, they would see her in a different perspective and would feel hesitant to even be friends with her. That's why, all her relationships never work out. 

It sucks. It sucks that they don't know what kind of person Ochako really is. She's hardworking, kind, cheerful and also not dumb. She couldn't stand it whenever Izuku picks on her, and it kept going on for how many years already. 

But it doesn't mean she can't be kind to him.

She only fights back if he starts something. But other than that, she just leaves him be and never start a fight.

She wishes, just wishes, he told her why is he doing this to her.

There are so many times she asked him why is he doing this to her at some occasion during their arguments and fights. But he never answers back.