becoming a soldier

Y/n pov

Y/n: I think to myself hoping that I can become a soldier to serve my country along side James but I want to get a chance all the other guys got one and they made it to the army.  I still can't sleep until I join.

Doctor: I can offer you one chance and one chance only so take it and use it wisely.

Y/n: I will take it.

Doctor: Good but get some rest and I'll come by your house to pick you up.

Y/n:ok

Time skip to next day

Y/n: ok doctor I'm a bit nervous and scared.

Doctor: Don't be when you take this "chance" they will have no choice but to enroll you.

Y/n: I hope your right.

Doctor: I know I am.

I looked at him a bit confused but I payed no mind to it.  We walked up to a lab underground in a alleyway I was shocked and nervous when I saw it.

Doctor: ok I'm gonna need you to take off your shirt,hoodie, and your hat.

I nodded.

After I did he told me to get in this weird machine.

Doctor: You comfortable?

Y/n: Well it's a little big.

The doctor smiled as he closed the machine injecting me with about 12 syringes in my arms.

Doctor: y/n you ok in there?

Y/n....yeah....

Scientist: stabilizing at 80 percent

Y/n screams in pain very loudly and one of the operatives says shut it down but until

Y/n: NO I CAN DO THIS!!!

Scientist: that's 100 percent

Doctor: hey Y/n you alright?

He didn't answer until he opened the machine to reveal a much muscular and taller version of himself.

Doctor: How do you feel?

Y/n: Taller... my voice sounds deeper and my member is a bit bigger.

Doctor: I'll take that as a yes.

Y/n was happy that he took the chance everyone in the safe room came down towards the doctor but an explosion in the safe room was triggered.

Doctor: THERES A TERRORIST RIGHT THERE GET H...

He was cut off by two gunshots.

Y/n: Doctor!

Doctor: y/n...it...takes...heart...

He died right in front of y/n which filled him with rage.  Y/n chased him down to find out he was a white mask spy.

Wm: I'll never talk

Y/n: I didn't ask

Y/n then grabs the white mask head and eips it off with little effort.  Y/n then was tapped on the back by a African American woman in a black suit who says...

Six: I'm six and I'm the owner of a team called rainbow and I want you in it.

Y/n nods in agreement.

Six: then it's settled you go back and pack and I'll be at your place in a hour.

Time skip to the base

Six: Ok we are gonna need you to come up with a codename for yourself.

I then answer saying "america".

Six: ok I hope your not to disappointed but the male dorms are full you are in the female dorms room 750

I nodded and walked to my dorm and opened the door and saw it last 16 girls in the room I thought I had walked into the wrong room but it was the right address I guess I have roommates to meet.  I heard girls whisper and ask who I was but I didn't care so I walked to my bed and got situated with my area.  A girl with blonde hair walked up to me and asked me if I was the new recruit.

I nodded

Monicka: Oh well I'm Monicka.

She held out her hand and I shaked it she then shakes her hand out of pain and said I squeezed a bit hard.  I got up and walked to her and hugged her

Monicka: what are y-you doing?

I let go and walk out the room going towards the gym.  I change into a beater and black joggers with combat boots.  I then start punching the bag thinking about my past... about... my family.

Monicka POV

I was weirded out by the recruits actions and I still wonder where he went I said as the girls were saying he went to the gym and they wanted to go watch what he was doing I agreed and went with.  We were at the gym and we saw y/n punching the punching bag.  Valkyrie was blushing as well as the other girls I wondered what they were looking at and they were looking at y/n's abs you can see them perfectly through his shirt I blushed madly, but y/n punched the bag harder every hit and his eyes looked as if he was angry he then punched the punching bag across the gym destroying it into pieces we were all shocked when we saw him do this.

Y/n pov

I had punched the punching bag across the gym I then realized I was being watched by someone and in the corner of my eye I can see the group of girls staring at me through the window I acted like I hadn't noticed then I walked out and noticed they ran towards the vending machine and handed me a soda I say thx and in told them if you wanna watch me be more quiet they all blushed I went back to the room and played down and let sleep consume me.