𝒷𝒾𝒸𝓀𝑒𝓇𝒾𝓃𝑔

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♡~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What do you mean, we aren't dating," I tell Ushi walking up next to him. "We are just friends, I was at the hospital visiting Akiko and he was there. I needed a ride to pick up Haru and he offered," I tell Ushi giving him a little punch in the shoulder.

"Oh okay, mind if I join you?" He asks still giving Oikawa the death stare.

"Y/n and I might not be dating but we were going on a date," Oikawa barks back.

"We were just getting dinner, and if you would really like to join us you can," I start walking towards the door and get a table for the four of us. I go to find a seat and see the two older boys eyeing each other to see who will get the one right next to me. Haru smiles and comes to sit down right next to me making Ushi and Tõru sit next to each other.

"It's good to see you again Haru," Ushi says in a monotone voice.

"Yeah, Tõru?"

"What's up little bud?" Oikawa asks back.

"I want to tell you about school, there was this one kid and he was good at volleyball. It reminded me of y/n and then he had hair like you which reminded me of you!" He beamed.

"That's cool, you do know i'm a volleyball player too. I'm a setter and a captain!" Oikawa beamed back.

"Wow you are so cool Tõru!"

"You let him call you Tõru?" Ushi asks.

"Yeah we are friends and y/n and I are close so why not?" Oikawa asks back giving him a evil smirk.

"Well you can call me whatever you want kid, y/n also has a nickname for me," Ushi beams back. I never thought I would see Ushi engaging in a stupid conversation like this.

"So what shall we order?" I ask hoping to stop the little bickering game going on.

"Whatever you want pretty girl," Oikawa tells me handing me a menu. I take it and quickly cover up my face so he can't see me blush.

"That was a little inappropriate, you aren't dating and her brother is right there," Ushi reminds him. Oikawa sighs and just looks at his menu.

"Hi what would you like to order?" A young male asks. We tell him our orders and he writes them down. "Are these your family, you know you are pretty. Have I seen you somewhere?" The young waiter asks with a smile.

"Get lost," Oikawa tells him.

"Bad service," Ushi fires back. The young male scurries away frightened by the two boys.

"Stop, it was nothing he was just being nice," I tell them.

"He was flirting with you," Oikawa mentions.