𝑔𝒶𝓂𝑒 𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♡~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We finally made it to the highschool, they were playing against Karasuno. I heard from a few people that they had made a big comeback from where they used to be. They had this amazing quick attack. I couldn't take my eyes off of it. The middle blocker had so much faith in his setter which made it all the more amazing. It was a rough game but we won. The other team looked very sad about it.

Next we were going up against Shiratorizawa. I had known Ushijima from camps I had done. He was know well in the volleyball world and I was too, so of course we crossed paths a lot.

The game against Shiratorizawa was a hard one, and unfortunately our boys lost. They looked so sad and like it was hard to understand how they lost. Some of the fan girls came up offering support but Oikawa didn't seem as interested as he always did. I knew that right now wasn't a great moment to talk. But I had to take this chance not knowing when I would get another.

"Oikawa, wait up!" I called after him. He turned around and then continued walking. I ran up to him and stoped in front of him causing him to stop walking.

"Move," He said sternly.

"No, I need to talk to you,"

"I don't care, I have better things to do. Goodbye now,"

"Oikawa don't do this, let's talk,"

"Fine let's talk, you don't know when to give up. I don't care about you, I never have and I never will. GIVE IT UP ALREADY!" He yelled at me.

"Oikawa,"

"Stop saying my name, you are stupid and overrated. I have never met someone as horrible as you, now leave me alone. I allow everyone in my fan club but I would never allow you, now that's it." He started walking pushing me away. I stood there in the middle of the hall, not knowing how to feel. When he kissed me a part of me thought he truly liked me. But I guess that was all a lie. It was just cause I was there, that's all.

"Y/n is that you?" A voice called out.

"Ushijima?" I questioned turning around with tears in my eyes.

"What happened, why are you crying?" He asked pulling my arm to bring us closer.

"It doesn't matter, you guys did great out there," I smiled at him the best one I could.

"Come now," He pulled me into a warm hug. I was not expecting such an embrace from him. Especially since he never truly showed affection.

"Ushi," I wimpered. He kept hugging me and then took my hand and walked me to his car. "Where are we going?" I asked him.

"Let's do something you always enjoyed," Ushijima told me. I sat in the front with him and wiped my tears away looking at the window.

We finally stopped in a parking lot and I looked up to notice we were at one of my favorite places!

"Ushi you remembered?"

"Of course, now let's get some ice cream. I did win after all," We walked together to the stand and I ordered my favorite ice cream flavor. Ushijima got a plain vanilla ice cream. We talked while enjoying our sweet treats.

"Thank you for today!" I told him pulling him into a hug.

"Anytime, I miss times like these y/n,"

"Me too, I miss you," I told him. He was always there for me, we have always clicked. Lately I have been to busy thinking about myself and the move.

"How's the home life? Your brother and dad?"

"It's normal, besides living with my crazy grandma. She wakes me up by wacking me with a broom,"

"Wow, that's one home life. I should stop by some time,"

"That would be cool. I should get back soon, I have my games tomorrow,"

"Really? What time?"

OIKAWA POV
We were on the bus ride back. What was I thinking yelling at her like that. I mean she was being rude by bothering me. I had just lost an important game and she wanted to talk about the kiss. I didn't know why I yelled at her I just did.

Y/n was different from my fan girls. She didn't just care about my looks, she cared to get to know me. So in that moment I had to take the opportunity to kiss her.

"Shittykawa, stop daydreaming, we will do better next time okay?" Iwa-chan punched my shoulder reminding me.

"Yeah yeah," I responded thinking about how I was going to make up my skills.

"Did you see Akiko there, I can't believe they came to watch our game after playing both of theirs,"

"Yeah," I responded not really thinking about what he was saying. Iwazumi smacked me on the head.

"What the hell?"

"Wake up, i'm talking to you idiot. What are you day dreaming about so much?"

"Nothing don't worry about it, today's game should have gone differently though,"

"Well obviously, now stop being hard on yourself it's over and I need girl advice,"

"You need girl advice!" I yelled. Iwa-chan smacked my head again.

"Yes, now shut up. I kind of like Akiko and I want to know how I should ask her out?"

"I never thought this day would come!"

"So should I ask her out tomorrow?"

"Why tomorrow?" I asked confused on the sudden day.

"Well the girls are still in the tournament and I was thinking of going to watch them. Then I could ask her afterwards, that's sounds smart I think,"

"Wait they are still in the tournament?"

"Yeah they killed the other teams it sounds like,"

"Wow y/n must be really good!"

"Well duh, are you seriously that stupid? She is well known in the volleyball world here in Japan, what do you expect. You should come too, you can't push yourself too much. This is your chance to take a break and have some fun,"

"Yeah maybe,"

"You can get a break from the fan girls too," Iwa-chan reminded me.

"I like my fan girls," I told him.

"Do you really? I mean after a while having all those people all over you must get annoying or something,"

"I don't feel that way," I denied. But in a way I did, it was nice having all that attention. But it was over as soon as it started and didn't stick with me. But when I kissed y/n that stuck with me. Also the time we talked at the cafe, and practicing volleyball. The times I spent with y/n stuck with me. But why?

"What time is there game tomorrow?"