Possessive Bakusquad (Requested)

A/N: HIIIII!!!!!!! How are you? Anyway this is requested by Alexamad000 on Wattpad! I hope you enjoy! I appreciate feedback!

<><><><><><>

Category: Fluff

Ship: KiriBakuKamiMinaJirouSero (aka Bakusquad poly lmao)

Warning: Swearing

<><><><><><><>

Katsuki walked into class to see his boyfriends and girlfriends already surrounding his desk. He smiled a bit, and walked to them. He quickly jumped on Sero's back and pecked his cheek. Sero smiled, and hooked his arms under Bakugou's legs

"Hello!" Katsuki said.

"Hi Katsuki." Sero said, and everyone responded with their greetings. Katsuki quickly got off Sero, and went around the group and gave everyone a peck on their cheek just like he did to Sero. He did Mina, then Kiri, after was Jirou, and lastly Kami.

The rest of the class just smiled at how close the Bakuaquad was. The class only thought they were friends, oh how they were dead wrong.

Bakugou, Jirou, Kami, Kiri, Mina, and Sero have all been dating science halfway through first year, they are in their second year now.

Aizawa walked into the classroom, and everyone dispersed into their own seats. As Aizawa was getting ready for class Bakugou and Jirou chatted quietly since they sat next to each other.

They talked about random subjects, soft smiles adorned both their faces as they talked. Aizawa got everyone attention once he was ready and the two reluctantly stopped talking.

Class was boring as always. So when the lunch bell rang everyone sighed in happiness. A certain brunette walked over to Katsuki.

"Hey Bakugou can I speak to you in private?" Urarabitch asked Katsuki.

"Sure I guess." Katsuki said and followed Uraraka out of the room. Kiri, Mina, Kami, Jirou, and Sero all had suspicious looks on their faces though, they all nodded to each other and followed Katsuki and Urarabitch.

Urarabitch had led Katsuki to an empty hallway, and the squad was around the corner listening into the conversation. Katsuki faced Urarabitch with his back to the end of the hallway the squad was.

"So what did you need to talk about?" Katsuki asked gruffly.

"Well, I um...I was wondering if you'd like to go on a date with me!" Urarabitch announced, and Katsuki's eyes widened. The squad's eyes darkened though, they all rounded the corner abruptly.

Kami latched onto Bakugou's back, Kiri on Bakugou's left arm, Mina on his right, Jirou between his legs on the ground, and Sero hugged Bakugou's waist from the front.

"Get your own man Urarabitch!!" Kami screeched from above Bakugou's head. A bright pink tint adorned Bakugou's face.

"Yeah Katsuki's ours!!" Jirou yelled. The rest of the squad agreed with Kami and Jirou.

"O-Ok.." Urarabitch then scurried away quickly.

"We love you Katsuki!!" The squad all said at the same time.

"I love you guys too." Katsuki smiled.