CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO

Bắt đầu từ đầu

--»✯«--

--»✯«--

"You already talked to him?" Seongmin asked as both Chuyeon and him walks out of the school together.

The girl beside him could only shook her head while looking down on her shoes as they continued to walk on the white painted hallways.

"You know what?!" he suddenly said as that made Chuyeon confused before looking at Seongmin with a raised brows. "You guys are both stupid! Taeyoung is obviously into you yet he's still denying it and as for you-" he stopped for a while and pointed at Chuyeon. "You love him yet you don't want to confront him with you feel"

"Yah! I always told him that I love him!" Chuyeon shouted back as she sighed in disgrace with Seongmin.

"Yah! Who even told you that saying 'I like you' to someone you like is a proper confession you idiot!" he ended up flicking her head as she shoot him a glare of 'imseriouslygonnakillyou' but of course she can't do that.

"What do you want me to do? Gave him a ring!" she argued back as Seongmin rolled his eyes before taking out something from his pocket, it was that piece of paper from the 'truth or dare' game back in the cabin before those stupid incidents happened.

"Here," he said as Chuyeon took the paper, she didn't tried opening it yet so she didn't knew who's name she actually picked.

As for Wonyoung, she already knew about what she did and it was actually okay for her- the thing now is she want to make everything clear for her so she won't have to keep her hopes up.

Wonyoung was still her friend and she wouldn't lie that she actually felt happy when she was with her, she treasured her like she treasured her friends, and so she wants to fix things with her.

She wants to keep her friendship with her. She wasn't even expecting this thing could happen in the first place, Wonyoung was looking too girly and stuff yet she ends up falling for a person who's the same gender as she is.

After opening the paper- she was surprised to see Taeyoung's name on it.

"I don't if that was actually useful but you gays seems to be fated," Seongmin chuckled before ruffling her hair but ended up getting yanked off as the shorted girl gave him a death glare.

"aish! I'm hungry," Chuyeon complained while ruffling her own hair. "Let's go outside I want to eat" Seongmin could only rolled his eyes with a shrug before following her unwillingly, ofc he doesn't have the choice since she was already dragging him while gripping his wrist.

--»✯«--