Prologue

Prologue

The transformation took over almost suddenly. The people yelled, crying for their babies, for their parents and their loved one. Their eyes soaked with both blood and tears. The sky was a burning blaze of fury with red smoke filled in with muddy brown dust and purple skies.

People choked on air as one by one dropped slowly to the ground. The nuclear invasion had taken it’s course right here in Moscow, Russia. They said it would be safe, nothing would happen to the city, nothing would happen to the country, but they lied.

The familiar faces stained and peels off immediately. All of them thought World War two would be the last blood shed of world conflicts, but in 2020 World War three took it’s course; destroying half the population on the world instantly. 

The nuclear bombs killed the living and shattered the homes of many. Russians cried out to the sky not able to run any more. As the air grew thick and the wave of radiation took over , they cried out to god some to their love and others just in plain fear. 

They were expecting bad news, but it turned out to be worse than they imagined. Their dreams were turned into nightmares and their nightmares into reality.