Epilogue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5l4obThBLb4 

Another song I thought would fit this chapter.

Warning: There will be smut in this chapter.

Daniel POV

It's been a year since the raid on Mark's compound. Crylic allowed Riel to stay at the packhouse due to Drake and him being mates. Both Riel and Zayn have improved immensely. After his control collar was taken off, it was discovered that Riel also had two shift forms, a golden dragon and a phoenix. He had not been in captivity as long as Zayn had, so he did not have many troubles controlling his shifts, but he was still very malnourished. Around 20 people were rescued, but Zayn's sister was not among them. One of the scientists gave us the location of several mass graves where the bodies of their victims were dumped, Silver among them. They were all given proper burials after being identified.

Zayn accepted Jesse and I as his mates and recently agreed to share his first heat with us, though he is a bit nervous. The Luna recently stated that he had reached a healthy weight and his body would soon begin to go through the normal cycles that an Omega would go through.

For the past few days Zayn has been nesting, a sign that his heat would be soon. Jesse and I have been busy storing non-perishable food, water, and blankets in our room so we wouldn't have to leave during the heat, which could cause Zayn stress.

Jesse POV

When I woke there was a new scent in the room. Like jasmine and cedar wood. Small whimpers came from next to me and I could feel Zayn moving around. Sitting up, I looked over to him and saw that his face was flushed and his eyes were clouded. I pulled him against my chest and hushed him, before reaching over to Danny and smacking his arm. He woke up immediately and upon seeing Zayn in my arms, moved so that he was hugging both of us.

Zayn was panting and his pants were soaked with slick. He was rubbing against us, trying to get some friction, whining when he didn't get what he wanted. "Hush now love." I whispered.

"Just let us take care of you." Danny swiftly pulled down the sweatpants Zayn usually slept in along with his boxers. Danny rested his back against the headboard and moved Zayn so his back was against Danny's chest. I grabbed a bottle of lube from the bedside drawer and handed it to Danny. Though Zayn's slick could act as a lubricant itself, we wanted to make this as painless as possible for him.

Zayn POV

I was so hot, it was almost painful. I was barely aware of Jesse and Danny moving around me. As I leaned against Danny's chest I felt hot breath on my privates before they were engulfed in a wet heat. Jesse had taken my entire member in his mouth and the feeling distracted me so much that I almost missed the finger pushing into my entrance. It felt weird, but didn't hurt. I let out a moan as a second, then a third, finger was added to my as and I released into Jesse's mouth. He pulled off with a pop as the fingers were removed and they both shed their clothes.

Jesse helped Danny lift me before I was lowered onto Danny's length. Pleasure sparked up my spine. I had never felt so full in my life, but something was missing. I reached out to Jesse, tears in my eyes and pulled him into a kiss. "Please. Want both." I panted out as we separated, a string of saliva connecting our lips. I felt Jesse's member against my rim before he pressed in.

As he bottomed out, they stilled for a moment in order to let me adjust. "Please, move." I begged after a minute as I began to try to move myself. Danny pulled me into a kiss as they began to move in and out in offset thrust, each time hitting a spot deep inside me that made my toes curl.

"So good for us love." Jesse whispered into my ear. "Taking us so deep, squeezing us so good."

"Gonna breed you," Danny growled. "Make you round with our pups." I let out a breathy whine at the thought. A tight feeling began to gather in my lower parts as my mates began to give shorter thrust, their inflating knots catching on my rim. I let out a cry as I came, tightening around them.

Jesse and Danny each bit a side of my neck as they came, knots locking us together. I could vaguely hear them whispering sweet nothings in my ears as they moved so we could all lay down and I fell asleep, the heat inside me sated for a little while.

~Time Skip~

My heat lasted for about a week and a few days after it ended I began to feel weird. I would randomly switch from being nauseous and not able to keep anything down to craving the strangest things and constantly eating. After a few days of this, my mates brought me to the Luna. After a few tests, she declared I was pregnant. The whole pack was ecstatic and I swore that this pup would have a better life than I did, and looking around I saw all the people that would make sure that would happen.

The End.