Years apart changes all around

7 years later

You were 16 now. And every now and then you thought about Kid and Killer, never long enough to want to cry but long enough to wish you could back in time and not kick Kid out of your room.

You still lived in the same house. Uncle Rayleigh had finally gotten his shit together when you turned 13, and his new girlfriend threatened to take you away if he didn't start acting like a grown up and take care of you. Shaky had opened a cafe where your old shed used to be. Rayleigh reopened his mechanic shop, and focused on boats.

You worked with Shaky, and were currently at the host table when your rowdy group of friends walked in.

"Hey Nami, Luffy, Ace, Sabo, Zoro, Sanji. Rebecca, Vivi and Robin are already here waiting for you guys."

"Y/N! You're working again? Do you ever take a break?" Sabo gave you a side hug.

"Hey my 17thh birthday is coming up, I want to be able to get my wolf tattoo and be able to go to the resort with you guys too. That costs money."

"You know you could always just tell your uncle to pay for the resort." Zoro gave you a kiss, you two had been dating for a year. He's a little aloof and horrible with directions, but he was a loyal and wonderful boyfriend who treated you very well. You'd yet to go all the way with him, but he was patient with you.

"Yeah he wouldn't as soon as he knew we were sharing a room." Zoro smiled at that. He leaned in to whisper right in your ear.

"Touché. I can't wait to give you your birthday present." You blushed. And pushed him away making him laugh.

An hour later and your friends were still eating when you saw a group of bikers park. There were 4 of them, all with girls on the back of their bikes. You walked to the host table to seat them.

"Hey Welcome to Shaky's, 8 people today?"

"Y/N?" You glances up when you heard your name. When you saw the tall blonde you gave him a sideways glance.

"I'm sorry do we know each other?"

"I hope so you did let me and Kid use your personal shed to build our go cart." You gasped and put a hand over your mouth. And couldn't help the smile that spread across your face.

"Killer!!? Oh my god! I can't believe it!" You hugged him. He was a lot taller than you thought possible. He didn't hesitate to return the gesture and squeezed.

"It's good to see you too Y/N." You noticed two more guys who were taller than Killer by leaps and bounds. "Guys this is the girl we've told you about. This is Y/N."

"Ah so you're the infamous Y/N." One of the girls answered.

"Uh oh infamous isn't usually a good thing." All the women giggled as did the two guys behind them.

"What's up brat?" You looked past all the bodies and saw Kid. His hair still red as ever but his features looked angrier than you remembered, but then again it'd been 7 years people change you certainly did.

"Sup Red." You smiled "8 seats right?"

"We'll just sit at the bar. You guys do serve alcohol right?" Kid sounded mad you didn't take it personal you hadn't parted on good terms.

"Shaky does yes, just make sure you have lots of money. She can get a little um, well you'll see." They all moved to the bar, with Killer ruffling your hair as he passed by.

"Hey Y/N, can we get some refills over here?" Zoro called your name. You went behind the bar and refilled the jugs of coke and water and went back to their table. "Who are they Y/N?" Zoro asked as he brought you into his side. Arm snaked around your waist.