the beginning of HalBarry

(Barry's prospitve)

I have been feeling weirder with Hal around. Every time i am around him my heart is pumping and i even studer when ever i see or talk to him. I think i am going to tell him, i know it's the worse idea ever! Every time i i see him i feel like kissing him... I might want to do more than kisses.

So i walk to the cafeteria. Nothing. I walk his room. Nothing. I check the living room. He is watching a scary movie, with a blanket on his lap. I was walking closer to him saying to my said 'bail, bail , bail' then i was going to turn around before Hal said "hey bare" i bush at the nick name "want to watch this scary movie with me?" He says. "I-i don't like scary movies" i say looking at my feet . " come here i will protect you" he says moving the blanket that was covering his lap. I come over and sit next to his left, with a good little gab in between us. He put the blanket over us, then a scary part came. It made me jump to my left, then my face was in his chest. I blushes really red, but i just cuddle closer to his chest closing my eyes. I felt Hals arms wrap around me pulling me closer to his chest. Then i felt a kiss on my head. I open my eyes and see that Hal closed his eyes, so i close my eyes to.

(Superman's prospective)

I walk in the living to see the back of Hal's head. "Hey Hal ar- awww" i say looking at Barry laying on Hal's chest. It looks like they are sleeping. Oh my gosh i have to Diana and hawk girl, we all ship thoses two. One time Hal came out the shower shirtless and only had a towel around his waist. He was passing by to go to his room. Barry looked at him and looked down at his line that connect to the bottom half of him. He blushed as red as his costume. And this picture they took together.

Know that was so cute! So we totally ship them

Know that was so cute! So we totally ship them. I went to the cafeteria and saw diana and hawk girl. "Hey ladys you can't guess what i just found!" I said. "What you find honey?" Diana said. "Come here diana and hawk girl" i say with a smile, they began to follow me to the living room. "Awwww" diana said. Hawk girl walks in front of them and takes a picture of them.