Y3-5

The year went on and the one thing they had been looking forward to was the Hogsmeade trip. Since they were third years, Hogsmeade was now open to them. Draco, Y/N, Crabbe, and Goyle were making their way down to the village, but took a quick detour. Draco saw Hermione and Ron looking over a fence at the Shrieking Shack.
"Ah, shopping for your new dream home?" Draco shouted at them, walking their way. "A bit out of your price range, don't you think?"
Ron and Hermione turned around at the sound of Draco's voice looking disgusted.
"Boys, I think it's time to teach Weaslebee here how to respect his superiors." Draco said to Crabbe and Goyle, pulling up his designer winter coat.
"I hope you don't mean yourself." Hermione shot back.
"How dare you talk to me, you filthy little mudblood!" Draco angrily spat to Hermione. Suddenly, a snowball hit him out of nowhere.
He fumbled around and got dragged around in the snow. Y/N was so confused. How was this happening? Who was doing this? She couldn't do anything, but watch this happen.
Once Draco had got back up on his feet, they ran off, back towards Hogsmeade. Before disappearing into the path, Y/N looked back only to notice that Harry had been throwing the snowballs under an invisibility cloak.
Y/N rolled her eyes and followed Draco.
Once the four of them had got into Hogsmeade, Crabbe and Goyle drifted away from them and into Honeydukes Sweetshop. However, Draco and Y/N were headed to the Three Broomsticks. Along the way, Y/N felt something had to be said about the previous situation with Ron and Hermione. Y/N slyly pulled Draco into an empty spot in between the shops and said, "I think you deserved to be dragged around in the snow like that."
"Where's this coming from?" Draco was shocked at these words.
"You're always getting involved with them for no reason. It's so last season." Y/N retorted.
"I think you're jealous." Draco smirked at Y/N. He was getting on her nerves.
"Jealous about what?" Y/N was fuming. "Jealous at the fact that half your mind is occupied by-" Just then, she was cut off by the thing she least expected to happen. Draco's lips were softly placed on Y/N's. She felt a surge of warmth engulf her body. Her stomach felt as though it was flipped around and pulled on. Draco then lifted his hand and gently cupped Y/N's face in his palm. She did the same as their first kiss together finished.
Draco and Y/N stared blankly at each other for a few moments before Y/N pushed past Draco, hoping to avoid him for the rest of the night. So many emotions were twirling around Y/N's mind. She couldn't process that Draco had kissed her. Did he feel the same way she did? It was the best Y/N had felt in a long time.
Later that night, Y/N was sitting in the common room alone, reading a book and drinking a cup of tea. Most of the other Slytherins had already gone to bed or were sitting in their dorms. Whilst reading, Y/N heard a shifting noise coming from the entrance of the common room. She peeked over her book only to see Draco Malfoy walking towards her. Quickly, Y/N closed her book and rest her cup on the table in front of her. She tried to stand up, but Draco's hand had pushed her back down onto the couch. Y/N tried to cover her face as Draco sat down next to her. He gently held Y/N's chin up, his glorious beaming eyes looking right into hers.
"What's wrong, love?" Draco whispered to Y/N.
"Nothing! Nothing at all!" Y/N replied, trying to get up a second time. She stood up at the same time as Draco. Y/N sighed and faced him.
"Why did you do that?" Y/N was anxiously waiting to hear what Draco had to say. "Why did you kiss me?"
There was a quiet pause before Draco responded, "I think you're spectacular, Y/N Diore." Hearing these words coming out of Draco's mouth almost made Y/N faint. She mustered up enough power to give Draco a glowing smile. He smiled back as Y/N sank into his arms.
An hour or so had passed. The pair was still in each other's embrace, but were laying on the couch.
"It's late." Y/N mumbled into Draco's robes.
"Right." Draco said, lifting Y/N up to her feet. They then said their goodnights and hurried up to their separate dorms.
It took a while for Y/N to fall asleep. All she could think about was the kiss that she shared with Draco. She knew that she couldn't let this thought take over her mind, and fell asleep.