Y1-4

"Malfoy! Haven't you realized the time?" Y/N exclaimed to Draco who was still laying on the couch. He jumped up and gathered his things for potions class.
"No! I thought you were paying attention to that!" Draco yelled back.
Y/N also gathered her things for potions class and grabbed Draco by the arm. They started running out of the Slytherin common room and off to class. Surprisingly, they were the first ones there.
"You two are here rather early." The potions master, Severus Snape, said to them.
"We're just so excited for our first potions class, professor!" Y/N said to Snape.
He nodded and told them to take a seat. They ran over to a table in the front of the class and sat beside each other, waiting for the rest of their class to arrive.
Soon enough, some Gryffindors and Slytherins filed into the class. Three of the Gryffindors just happened to be Harry Potter and his 2 friends, Ron and Hermione. Draco and Y/N both groaned and were unamused at the fact that they were in the same class with the trio again. Y/N whispered something in Draco's ear and he smirked. Then, once Snape turned his back to the class, the pair proceeded to throw their extra potions ingredients at the three.
Draco and Y/N snickered as Hermione shot them a dirty look. Suddenly, professor Snape turned around and started to speak, "Ah yes, Harry Potter. Our new celebrity." Draco and Y/N quietly laughed as Snape continued. "You are here to learn the subtle science and exact art of potion making. As there is little foolish wand waving here, many of you will hardly believe this is magic. I don't expect you will really understand the beauty of the softly simmering cauldron with its shimmering fumes, the delicate power of liquids that creep through human veins, bewitching the mind, ensnaring the senses. I can teach you how to bottle fame, brew glory, even stopper death." The class was completely silent. "Potter!" Said Snape suddenly. "What would I get if I added powdered root of asphodel to an infusion of wormwood?" Y/N looked over to Harry. He had a blank expression, clearly unaware of the answer.
"It would make a sleeping potion so powerful it is known as the Draught of Living Death." Y/N interrupted.
Snape glared over to her and said, "Very good, Diore. 10 points to Slytherin. As for you Potter, 10 points from Gryffindor."
Draco nudged your arm and smiled. Y/N smiled back. Class continued until the potions professor dismissed everyone.
After class, Draco and Y/N walked up to Harry, Ron, and Hermione.
"Can not believe you didn't know the answer to such an easy question, Potter!" Draco snapped.
Before Harry could let out a word, Y/N said, "Its too bad I'm just that much better than you, Harry!"
Hermione came face to face with you. "You're just an ignorant witch!" She said to Y/N.
"You're just an ignorant witch!" Y/N mocked Hermione and furrowed her brows.
Draco and Y/N twirled around and started walking to their next class, charms. As they were almost around the corner, Draco glanced back one more time and shouted to Hermione, "FILTHY LITTLE MUDBLOOD!"
They both snickered and walked away to professor Flitwick's class.
As they entered the class, Y/N scoffed at the sight of the trio sitting in a row at the front.
"I thought we were done with them today." Y/N whispered to Draco in a disgusted tone. He raised his brows in agreement.
Draco then took a seat a row behind them. Y/N followed Draco and sat beside him. Soon after everyone had arrived to class, professor Flitwick explained the lesson. He gave each student one white feather and told them they had to make it levitate.
"Now everyone hold your wands above the feather!" The short professor exclaimed. "Your wand movements will be a swish and a flick! The verbal spell is 'Wingardium Leviosa'!"
Draco and Y/N both attempted multiple times to make the feather float, but didn't succeed. Y/N was very frustrated. Then, both you and Draco turned your heads over to Hermione, who seemed to already have accomplished the task. The professor congratulated her and awarded Gryffindor 15 points. At this point, Y/N was so upset that she lit her's and Draco's feathers on fire.
"What is wrong with you, Diore!" Draco whisper shouted at you.
"How did that filthy mudblood do it before me!" Y/N whisper shouted back to him.
The professor noticed and put it out the fire in an instant. He looked furious. Draco and Y/N sat in silence, waiting for a punishment.
"5 points from Slytherin! You both are lucky it wasn't more! After all, it is your first time." Flitwick told them.
The pair let out a relieved sigh as Draco playfully punched Y/N's arm. Y/N punched him harder. He looked shocked, but accepted that this is what he will be having to deal with for a while.
After classes ended for the day, Draco and Y/N went to sit at the Slytherin table in the Great Hall for dinner. They sat with Crabbe, Goyle, and Pansy. You hesitated to sit near Pansy, but followed in Draco's lead.
Before you sat down next to Draco, Pansy cut it front of you and sat down. Y/N was on the verge of setting her on fire, much like the feather in charms class. Draco gave you an apologetic look, but did nothing to make Pansy move. Y/N walked over to the other side of the table and sat across from them. You noticed Pansy being all over Draco. She was holding his arm, asking him questions, and you even overheard her talking about you.
"Drayyy," Pansy said in a whiny voice, "why are you always hanging out with her?" She nodded toward you.
Y/N got so fed up with Pansy that you stood up, grabbed a pitcher of pumpkin juice, and spilled the whole thing on her. You heard gasps from the people around you, but Draco's laugh stood out the most. Then, Y/N stormed out of the hall. Draco laughed and spat at Pansy, "I hang out with her because she's my best friend, you pug faced prick!" He then ran after you to the dungeons.