Chapter 6 : Night in The Woods

Start from the beginning

"Oh don't worry I think the two of you have a chance together. After all, they say opposites attract."

/Kevin: " I really hope Owen is right and that Heather would actually say yes to going out with me. Because I really like her a lot. She can be mean but she looks so hot when she being evil, plus she can also be really sweet."\

A few minutes later, and we caught enough fish for everyone.

**

We soon return to the campsite.

"We are men!!" Owen announces. "We bring fish!!"

Everyone seems to be cool with it except Heather. Izzy runs over to both of us.

She takes one of the fish and bites into it. "I guess we should cook it first, huh?"

Trent and Heather walk over. "How do either of you know how to fish?" Heather asked.

"Well I used to go fishing every weekend with my father, " I said looking down at my locket.

"I know how because my grandpa taught me. This one time, I fished a shark once and it bit me in the butt. Check it out!" Owen bends over and starts pulls his pants down, I quickly turned away not wanting to see that.

**

The night arrived and we had everything set up.

"Okay, fires hot. Fish are grilling. The tent is tenting." Owen said.

"Nice going, Owen and Kevin. Fish looks awesome." Trent grinned.

"Thanks, man. I owe it all to Grandpa." Owen smiled.

"So you and your grandpa really fought a bear once?" Trent asked.

"Heck yes. It was the scariest day of my entire life." Owen stated. "We were out in the woods when we came upon the Great Beast. I tell you he was 10 feet high if he was afoot. And then he roared his terrible roar.  ROOOOAR! We grabbed our shotgun. We knew it was either him or us. It was nothing personal, just law of the wild, and then BAM! The one-shot is all it took to fell the great beast. We took his blood and marked ourselves to honor him. It was a good death." Owen said.

"Yeah right. There's no way you took down a 10-foot bear. Hey, has anyone seen crazy girl?" Heather asked.

"I think she had to pee," Lindsay said.

"But that was over an hour ago. Izzy! Izzy!" Trent called out.

"Izzy the Gopher where are you?!" Owen called.

We then heard some movement in the bushes.

"Good. We thought we lost you there." Owen approached the bushes.

Suddenly a bear rose out of the bushes.

"GREAT PYRAMID OF GIZA!" Owen exclaimed.

We all quickly got up from the ground.

"AHHH! WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE! WE'RE GOING TO GET EATEN ALIVE BY A BEAR! OH, THE HORROR! SOMEBODY HELP US I WANT MY MOMMY!" Owen ran in circles until Heather tripped him over.

"The trees! Climb into the trees!" Heather screamed.

**

We were all sitting in the trees not sure what to do.

"So what do we do now?" Trent asked.

"Don't look at me," Heather asked.

"It was your idea to climb the trees," Gwen said.

"Well, why don't you ask the bear hunting expert. Hey Owen?! What now?!" Heather asked.

"How should I know?!" He asked.