the golden ticket

Dear Diary,

My name is Veruca Salt. I found a golden ticket!!! Well it wasn't really me it was my father's workers but I'm taking credit. We're getting on the plane to America now. Soon I will be at Willy Wonka's factory.

Finally I'm at the factory now. I've already met my best friend Violet. I've met the other winners but there just yuck! The ouper-loopers? They sang a song as a kid practically died. Then my bff she grew into a huge ball. The same happend with her. That sang a song. Then it was me i wanted a squirrel. My daddy didn't buy one for me so I went down the ramp after they said that I shouldn't but carried on anyway and tried to grab a squirrel but they all started pinning me down on the floor and the squirrel that I tried to pick knocked on my head to see if I was a bad nut. Apparently I was, that was a very big issue and they thrown me down a shoot that was that had an incinerator but the incinerator was broken and my father try to to grab me but also fell down. Violet, I and 'Augustus gloop' were fine luckily but I didn't get the prize I wanted the prize!!! The poor kid got the prize. I'm going to get my daddy to buy me 4 new poneys. I'm pretty sure I've now got a fear of squirrels.