🎧 Crush by David Archuleta

Starting with something simple and iconic, this song just screams out puppy love, purity and innocence. I'm sure majority of everybody here either know this or not. There is no in between. You are either a newborn or a veteran depending if you know this song or not.

🎵'I hung up the phone tonight,
Something happened for the first time,
Deep inside, it was a rush, what a rush'🎶

"Hyunnieeeee! ^3^"
"Yes Kai, what are you squealing about?"
"So I passed by your building during lunch---"
"Why would an engineering student reach the medical building?"
"---and saw this cute guy that you always hang-out with!"

"Kai, your gay is showing."
"Whatever, whatever. What's his name Hyunnie?"
"None of your --"
"I got Soobin-hyung's number on speed dial. He loves me more than you, just so you know."

"...what's that got to do with what we're talking about?"
"Eeeeh, Hyunnie, just tell me his name and I won't annoy you anymore.”

"We all know that's a lie Hyuka."
"YEONJUN-HYUNG PERFECT!"
"What's his name? You're friends with everybody! Go on tell meeee." Taehyun just stared at his so-called sane best friend, Kai.

"Why is he obsessed with Gyu?" Yeonjun asked.
"His name is Gyu?"
"It's Beomgyu, Choi Beomgyu. Now shut up and eat before lunch ends." Taehyun sighed as he continued munching on his own lunch.

🎵'Cause the possibility,
That you would ever feel the same way,
About me, it's just too much,
Just too much'🎶

-Next Day-
"Tae! Let's eat lun-"
"No."
"What! Why? Come on, my treat"
"I said no Beomgyu, I have to finish this report."
"That's like due on Monday, a week from now."
"The sooner I finish the better."
"Aish, you bookworm" Beomgyu sulked.

Taehyun saw this and hid his smile when-
"I SPY WITH MY LIL EYE, HYUNNIE'S-"
"YES HYUKA, WHAT DO YOU WANT?" Taehyun replied, cutting off whatever Kai would have said.

Beomgyu watched in amusement as 'Kai' happily hugged a disgruntled Taehyun.

"You have friends! Aww, I thought I was the only one Hyun. I'm disappointed." Beomgyu fake pouted. Taehyun saw this and yeeted his eyes away from his pouted lips. Hyuka being his best friend would, of course, undoubtedly notice.

"I knew there was something special about you! My name's Kai!" Kai held out his hand for a good handshake. Beomgyu returned the favor.
"Nice to meet you Kai. I'm Choi Beomgyu. Taehyun here, never talked about you." Taehyun, at Kai's side, spluttered indignantly. Kai was busy fake gasping.

"As far as I can remember, you never asked." Taehyun replied whilst rolling his eyes.

"Don't worry. Next time I'll ask mooore about youuu Hyunnie." Beomgyu said while placing his arm on Hyun's shoulder. Hueningkai, not wanting to be left out, wanted to cause a bit of...mischief.

"Beommie-hyung! ---
"Beommie? tf is that Kai?" Tae interjected.
---let's eat lunch together!" Kai flawlessly continued.
"I'd love too!" Beomgyu replied. Taehyun just huffed and continued walking towards the library.

"Where do you think you're going? The cafeteria is this way."
"I know that Sherlock. I'm headed to the library. I got this-" "You're coming to lunch with us, Beommie-hyung help!"

"My report!"
"---is due this Monday. You need to eat Hyunnie." Beomgyu teased.
"Yah! Don't call me that! Only Hyuka calls-"
"I'm giving Beommie-hyung my blessin--"
"WHAT?!"
"--to call you Hyunnie, Hyunnie. Why are you red? What were you thinking hmmm?" Kai asked while smirking at Taehyun who had his head down in full annoyance and mild shame.