Part 10

The next day Charlie wakes up and immediately realize he's in the hospital wing and then he sees ron on one of the beds. "I see that you have woken up now" said Albus. "Yes I have but how did I get here" asked Charlie. "I came back right when the wards went off and found you stunned" said Albus. "Ok and how are Ron and Hermione" asked Charlie. "They are fine now what happened in there with quirrel" asked Albus. He then explained until "Then when she stun me it broke the stone" said Charlie. "Thank you for telling me and it sucks she got away I have a theory about her" said Albus. Just then Ron wakes up and Charlie and Ron talk as Albus leaves. "She has got the stone and she will be reborn and i'll need severus going straight away" said Albus. Later at the leaving feast Albus did all that stuff at sorsoress stone. "Albus literally just gave them the cup like slytherin you win nah here you go gryffindor" said Draco maddly. " My thoughts exactly" said Hadrian. Later at train station Hadrian and Draco get on. "I wonder if were gonna get broom next year and sweep the floor with gryffindor" said Draco. "Yep we are gonna beat them so bad they will all quit the team like scared little lion's" said Hadrian. Then they arrive back at kings cross station.