Yet, here Harry was, standing at my front door, dressed in an outfit that almost coordinated with my own; a matching plain white tee put with a contrasting pair of black ripped jeans, a red bandana tied around his neck, and a black pair of sunglasses nestled into his brown curls to complete the look.

"Uh-huh" is all I manage out, the shock of seeing him at my home still so surprising.

"We better get going" he continues, looking down at the silver Rolex on his wrist, "Sabrina will have my head if the birthday girl is late for her own party" he jokes, a dimple indenting into his cheek with the sly smile he gives me. "Shall we?" he nudges his head towards the direction of his car, a white Jeep Wrangler, extending his hand out to me "'Brina told me your favorite car was a wrangler, so I thought we might as well take mine there, yeah?"

I just nod, too focused on the hand he had extended my way, not exactly knowing what to do at the moment. Never had anything remotely to the sort had happened between the two of us like this, unless you count the shirt incident. But even that didn't compare.

Obviously sensing the confusion I was facing at the moment, Harry takes it into his own hands by reaching forwards and wrapping his fingers around my own, sending a small smile and goodbye wave to my stylist, before pulling me in the direction of his car.

"What the hell is going on" I mutter, more so to myself, as Harry continues pulling me to the passenger side of the luxury car, only releasing my hand once he has to open my door. However, instead of getting in, I stare at him like he grew a second head.

"Gracie get in the car" he whispers under his breath, the smile, which I assumed to be fake at his point, still on his face.

"I'm confused."

"I'll explain it later" he answers in a hushed voice, obviously keeping the show as my boyfriend on for Lou's presence. I still don't move, despite his answer, racking my brain as to what Louis could have possibly said to make him agree to this.

Sensing that I had no intention to move, Harry wraps his hands around my waist, a small shriek escaping my lips as he does so due to the surprise, hoisting me up onto the elevated seat of the jeep. Quickly buckling me in, because he must have assumed that I was too incapable to do a simple task myself, Harry snaps the belt into place and then proceeds to walk onto his own side so that he could do the same.

"You smell nice" I finally muttered, turning my head to the side so that I could look at him.

"You're dumb."

I gasp, eyes widening a bit at Harry's comment "That's not very nice!" I slap at his chest, "You shouldn't talk to your 'girlfriend' like that" I almost snicker. The curly-headed boy beside me immediately groans in response, taking a hand off the steering wheel to facepalm on his forehead, "Now you decide to go along with it" he sighs while pushing my hand off him, "What the hell was that back there? You were making me look ridiculous."

"I didn't think you would actually ever agree to go along with it in the first place!" I nearly shriek, taking Harry by surprise and causing him to wince at the sound. "I thought I was having a stroke and my brain was playing moments of what could have been when you started to hold my hand" I laughed a little bit, shaking my head at my lap "Don't worry though, I got it now...I think."

"So" I continue, taking a hand up to tuck the loose strands of hair that have fallen in my face behind my ear, "Louis told you what happened?"

"He kind of had too if it meant getting me to agree to do this" he replies frankly, "Who's this ex of yours anyway," he asks, somewhat uninterested.

"Not sure you would know him," I shrug, placing my hands in my laps, "His name is Zayn."

"Malik?" Harry immediately butts back, this time interested in my answer.