Chapter 6: Hero vs Hero

Começar do início

Motoyasu: "*cough* You.. bastard"

He begins to cough up blood as well as I don't take my eyes of the King.

Y/n: "You aren't in a place to demand anything. I'll give you an option, you free my girls and Raphtalia and I might just give you the antidote to save them"

I was entirely serious the whole time.

King: "Enough of this-"

Y/n: "You're running out of time"

The King was reluctant but ultimately gave in and released both my girls to me. I dug into my pocket and threw a blue elixir at the two pale heroes. They each grabbed and drank from it as their skin slowly came back to their natural color.

Y/n: "Enjoy that I had pity on the two of you for your actions"

I looked up and saw that Raphtalia was in his possession.

Y/n: "What's the deal? We agreed-"

King: "We may have agreed but Naofumi still lost. We are here by removing her seal now"

I turned to see Naofumi on the ground. I was about to go over to him but Red held my hand. She shook her head and smiled. I had no idea why she was doing this though.

Irisviel: "Don't worry, She is loyal to Naofumi from the heart not because of the crest"

I began to analyze everything and it hit me.

Y/n: "She won't betray him"

I said to myself as the began to remove it.

Motoyasu: "I couldn't save Schwi and Red today, but I will another. Atleast I saved Raphtalia for now from that scum Naofumi"

Raphtalia had her crest removed as she walked over to Motoyasu. She slapped him and berated everyone for their treatment of Naofumi. She walked over to me and gave me a light bow.

Raphtalia: "Thank you for never abandoning him"

Y/n: "No problem. I knew he was innocent"

She walked over to him. Naofumi tried to fight her off but Raphtalia never gave up. She consoled him regarding everything that has happened to him and promised to be by his side no matter what. Naofumi fell onto her chest in tears as I bowed my head lightly.

Y/n: "Glad to see he doesn't feel alone anymore"

I felt a tug on my shirt as Red was looking down.

Red: "I.. I want to be by master's side too. It was scary.. the thought of being away from master. It hurt thinking of being alone again"

I could see tears falling to the ground from her face.

Red: "Please never dessert me master. I don't wish to be without master"

I put a hand on her head and gave it a little rub to calm her down.

Y/n: "Even if you were to fall ill, break something, I won't abandon you. If you stop being useful to me as my sword, I'll find something to use you for. Whether it be tracking... or a source for comfort. I'll never abandon you"

She jumped into my arms as she let her emotions out. I noticed Schwi walk behind her and gave her a hug.

Schwi: "Schwi won't abandon you either. I'll convince master to keep you even if I have to punch him in the knees"

Y/n: "I won't and why my knees?!"

Schwi: "Just because"

Red let me go and hugged Schwi. They looked like genuine sisters. I looked at them like something more than just tools like I've said. Maybe it's because I never wanted to express my true feelings that I kept it to myself, but I viewed them like my daughters. At my age, I never really thought about having children since I hadn't found the right one but.. I wanted to give these girls everything.