Chapter 6: Hero vs Hero

Start from the beginning

Y/n: "If you won't quit the easy way, I'll just have to remove you the hard way"

I load the gun up and pull out my knife.

Ren: "You think you could defeat me with a knife and a single bullet?"

Y/n: "No. I already have. You are to injured to run at full speed, the bullet I shot you with contains a powerful venom inside that will kill you any minute now. Regardless of you do, I'll win anyway"

Ren: "Coward!!"

Y/n: "Yea, I guess you could call it that. I'll win anyway I can"

He rushes at me once again despite the injury to his leg.

Y/n: "You have a minute to defeat me, can you do that before your heart stops?"

Y/n: "As calculated, he will recklessly try to attack me which will speed up the effects of the poison. If he simply took things more calmly, no doubt he would of won. The slower the heart rate, the slower the venom will travel through his body"

All I had to do was evade his attacks and until he collapses to the ground. It would be an easy victory in which-.

Motoyasu: "Lightning SPEAR!!!"

I turned and saw Naofumi attacked with a powerful blow, it sent him to the ground as Motoyasu looked over at me.

Motoyasu: "One more"

Ren: "You've left yourself open"

I tried turning as quick as I can but it was to late.

Irisviel: "TIME ALTER!!"

I looked down to see his sword was about to connect. I had no idea why he wasn't striking. I turned everywhere and saw everything had stopped.

Y/n: "I see.. looks like my good charm worked huh?"

I turn to the incoming attackers and grab my knife. I rushed at Ren and slized at every point I could that would severely limit his movements. Once I was done, I pointed Thompson's Contender to his head. I brought it back down and stopped myself.

Y/n: "It's not worth it"

I look at Motoyasu and change my Origin Bullet out for a different one. I aim it at his stomach and pull the trigger.

Y/n: "This will only hurt a little. Chrono Rose"

Time returns back to normal as the effects of what I did happen. Ren falls to the ground bleeding from multiple areas as Motoyasu also falls to the ground with a bullet through his stomach.

Y/n: "My victory"

Crowd: "How did he win from an absolute winning blow? There's no way two heroes lost to a dud. I couldn't even see him"

I could hear the public in shock from the rabbit out the hat move I did. I simply put my gun down and look at the king.

Y/n: "Is this your best?! Now pay up your end of the deal. Release them!!"

The guards looked furiously at me as I disrespected their king with my tone. The king simply closed his eyes and stood up.

King: "Dud hero. I demand you tell me what exactly you did"

I look back to see Ren checking and gasping for air as the venom takes effect.

King: "Give him the antidote!! I demand-"

Y/n: "There is no antidote"

The king's eyes widen as soon as he heard my response.

Y/n: "I might be lying of course. After all, I am a cheat and liar. My blade was submerged in the lethal venom as well just to let you know"