Chapter 6

The long awaited Saturday was here! And it was time for Miss popular's pool party. Danielle was a rich pretty girl. If she ever asked a boy out he would clearly say yes, but it's always the guys coming at her. I don't like her. She's two faced.

"What do you think I should wear?"

Callie asked me, looking from bottom to top of her closet. She ended up with a light pink bikini, which looked prefect at her, cause it went in well with her skin tone, made her eyes pop, and her hair shine.

"You look good."

I told her with a smile. I on the other hand looked terrible all I had was an old bathing suit. It did not look anything near pretty or sexy. Callie looked at me and stroke her imaginary beard.

"Let me borrow you that dark red bikini I have."

She said with a grin and threw it at me. I look down at it, then at Callie.

"You know that both my ass and breasts are a little bigger than yours so-"

She held her hand up and cut me off before I could finish. she wanted me to try it on anyway. I went to the bathroom and stripped off everything and dragged it on. surprisingly it fit absolutely prefect. I got out and showed Callie who were jumping in excitement as she looked at me.

"You. look. so. damn. hot!"

She said and pretended to faint on her bed. I laughed at her and found my dark denim boyfriend jeans and my white tank. My converse were down in the hallway. Suddenly I heard someone enter and I felt uncomfortable at once. It was Tate. He eyed me up and down but didn't say a word.

"I'll wait for you downstairs."

I told Callie and moved past Tate feeling his arm brush against mine. I could swear he tensed up.I heard my phone buzz and fished it up out of my pocket to check who it was.

Chad: Picking you guys up at Callie's in ten

He didn't write babe or anything like he usually did. It made me concerned. what if he didn't love me anymore? Had lost interest in me. All these negative thoughts ran through my head.

"Stop it brain."

I mumbled and hit my head lightly. I shouldn't be so negative. I plastered a smile on my face and put my converse on and waited for Callie on the hallway. She came running after two minutes and was so stressed since she knew Chad would scold her if we were slow.

Chad was outside waiting in his shiny black Audi. Instead of sitting in the front seat next to him like I usually did I got in behind with Callie. I noticed Chad was looking at me in the mirror. He looked suspicious. we drove in silence all the way and the air was pretty tense and gloomy. When we arrived I got out of the car without a word and left Chad and Callie alone at the car. I went straight to the bar and took a beer. I was ready to drown my sorrow in alcohol. maybe myself in the pool? Nah that would do no one good.

"Hey."

A blonde cute guy Id never seen before said. I eyed him up and down. He was cute, no more, no less.

"Hi."

I said and felt an intense stare at me, and I looked to the right only to see the staring coming from Chad.

"You wanna take a dip in the pool?"

The blonde asked and pointed at the pool. I looked over at Chad and shook my head at the blonde.

"Sorry, but no thanks."

I said and smiled and headed over to Chad. My heart fell to the floor and got stepped on as I saw Danielle all over him kissing his lips, then neck. his gaze met mine and I saw nothing. It was a blank gaze. I stomped over at him and Danielle and "spilled" the rest of my beer all over them.

"We're over."

I said through my clenched teeth and dragged my jeans and top off and my hair out of its pony tail and looked at Chad again. Standing there ready in my bikini to walk over to the blonde again accepting his invitation I stared at Chad and flipped him the birdie.

"Thanks for breaking my heart asshole."

I said and swayed my hips while walking over to the blonde who did nothing but stare as I came towards him.

"Shall we take that swim?"

I asked and grinned at him. I was not going to cry. or at least that was what I told myself until I got into the pool and my crying would no longer be visible. Screw Chad.

I knew something wasn't right.