EPISODE SIX! RAGE YOU DAM NERD!

"Finally a hero like record!" The kind brunette cheared you on.
"Their finger seems swollen" Iida hums looking at you with curiosity, you were so mysterious.
"It wasn't very pretty" Aoyama hums as the three people stood looking at you.

You smile proudly as aizawa looks acknowledging you in a way.

"DEKU!!!"

You gasp as you scream flinching away while Katsuki charges at you.

"YOUVE BEEN KEEPING SECRETS FROM ME YOU DAM NERD!!" He screams as he goes to attack when aizawa catches him.

"Stop making me use my quirk so much" Aizawa grumbles "dam kids'

You jog after the class feeling katsukis gaze burning into the back of your head.

You smile as you walked out of the UA building your yellow backpack on your bag and your unifrom still in your possession. After all the tests were completed Aizawa revealed it was all a trick to get you all to work harder. You had nearly fainted since you were the lowest student. You were sent to revovery girl to have your finger healed and now here you are.

"Hello Midorya!"

You hum and look up and smile seeinh Iida.

"Hello Iida" you smile as he falls into pattern beside you "you did so well during the tests" you smile "your quirk is really amazing!" You fangirl as Iida blushes.

"W-well thank you m-midorya I was hoping that we could possibly discuss some things" he asks you stoicly.

'HEY GUYS WAIT FOR ME!!"

You both looked over to see Uraraka running over as she pants when she caught up hunched over.

"Uh Uraraka correct" iida asks as she nods excitedly.

"Mhm!! Nice to meet you bith, since were all here why dont we talk about stuff" she smiles.

"I belive you are forgetting Mua"

The three of you look over seeing the blonde male you remember from your entrance exams as well.

"Guess I have some explaining to do" you say nervously as the three nod.

You had found a secluded spot in the woods around your home as Iida and Aoyama were hesitant at first you were all now sitting in the grass covered by the looming shadows of the trees and sheltered from prying eyes.

"I was nine when it happened" you say as you hug your knees "my twin brother Izuku Midorya, the name im legaly registered under... he killed himself" you say looking down.

Uraraka gasps as Iidas eyes widened.

"M-may I ask, who was the older sibling?" Iida stuters nervously.

"Izuku" you smile "best big brother ever... i wasn't aloud to see his body said it was to gruesome for a young lady.. but uh" you tear up.

Iida had an image of being without his brother for a moment and he felt his composure break as Urarka and Aoyama were already in tears.

"You can't say a thing about this" you beg as you peal off your UA jacket and their eyes widen in horror when they saw your arms bandaged up.

You slowly wince as you took your shirt off your bandaged chest and torso seemed to unsettle them. They then watched you wipe your makeup off. Gorgeous E/C eyss revealed that were hiding behind contacts and a black eye. No freckles your skin was pale and you had a small scar running along your lips.

"W-what is this" Aoyama gasps seeing your figure.

"After Izuku died, mother blamed me.. she would have these meltdown moments, what ever was closest she would grab and throw at me or hit me with it screaming how I should have died and not her izuku... and soon she seemed to remember we were twins, cut my hair, changed the stories so everyone thought Y/N Midorya died and Izuku Midorya was alive, I've been living like this since" you hum.

"THATS NEARLY 6 YEARS" Uraraka gasps loudly as everyone covers her mouth shushing her.

"Your mother... abuses you?" Aoyama asks covering his mouth.

"May i" Iida asks nervously.

You shake your head no.

"No offense.. but I think I've said enough to get you to agree to keep this secret" you say nervously.

They nod wiping their eyes as you smike tearily.

"Why tho? Why not just leave" Iida asks.

"It was izukus dream to be a hero.. besides I dont think my mother would survive me dissapearing as well" you say putting your contacts in.

They sgaired in wonder as you re dressed and looked at them. You were hurting.. you were scared. You had no one to talk to about it either. And here you were living out your dead brothers dream for him as him. You truly were a hero in the making.

"Well you have us" Iida says straightening his glasses.

You looked at them in shock as one by one they moved and sat beside you Uraraka hugging you gently Aoyama laying his head in your lap and Iida beside you and hand on your head.

Friends... you smiled at the idea of having friends again.

The next day came around and you were yet again faced with the challenge of the men's changing room, tho iida and aoyama were now there to help you sneak in undetected.

You staired at the green costume your mother had hand made for izuku based off his old designs from preschool.. you wanted to hurl not because it was ugly but because the page that use to hold this costume was now covered in your brothers blood....

You had changed and ran onto the training field where all might was already explaining the training and picking out teams. You were super late so it made sense he couldn't play favourites with you (tho he would if he could).

You had been paired with Uraraka which you wouldn't mind you didnt mind! But! You were going up against Bakugou and iida.

You could feel yhe bloodlust dripping of the angry blonde as he walked past you and Uraraka with iida.

"Do you know Bakugou-Kun Midorya?" Urarka asks.

"Yah were childhood friends" you whisper shaking "but he doesn't know"

"Oh!" Her eyes widen "wow your oh wow!" She hums.

You both manage to infiltrate the 'base' and you and Uraraka stuck to the walls. You knew Katsuki would already be on his way most likely to attack and single out you which meant you had to think as quick as possible of a solution.

Just as that though crossed your mind you gasp and tackle Uraraka away wincing as you roll your arms and back hitting tye floor and the side of your face probaly scorched a bit.

"Midorya!!" She gasps as you bith quickly stand up.

"Its just a scratch" you insist as Katsuki was already charging again hands exploding in rage.

"I won't hurt you bad enough to stop the match but ill get as close as possible Deku!!" He smirks.

You growl as you position your body and next thing katsuki knew you had shoukder flipped him and he slammed to the ground as your body seemed to fly momentarily in the air at the shear force.

"Stop calling me Deku" you growl as you turn to him "cause it doesn't hurt anymore Kachan!! I'm not always useless!" You yell with a glare as katsuki started in shock as the small bug that was once beneath his feat but back.