"Aap Bhi na... I came here only for you but you're Keep on asking why I come here??" She fumes at him.. And she turns towards that Side... Abhi Mentally laughs seeing his Angry Bird....

He Hugs Her From behind and Keeps his Head above her head and he Entiwns Her fingers and Surrounds his arms On her waist.... She Blushed a little.. She can able to feel his Hot bare Body.. It's Provoking all her Sense....

Abhi Kissed her temple...

"I know Baby you have come here for me.. But you came here all way alone na.. So I'm worried a Little...I care for you baby....That's why!" He said... She turns towards him and smiles at him... He leans down and starts kissing her neck.. She Laughs because His Beard is Tickling her...

"Haa... Suniye.. Stop na.. Heheheh... I couldn't control my Laugh!" She said Pushing him little back...

"What happen Fuggi!!"

"You're Beard is Tickling me!!" She said Smiling at him... He comes closer to her and He Rubs his Cheeks on her cheek.. Pragya closed her Eyes In pleasure....

He looks at her who is drowning in his touch... He about to take her lips... She opened her Eyes suddenly and She pushed him lightly and Got up from the bed....

"Not fair baby!" He pouts that's when her Saree Pallu falls off from her shoulder revealing Everything to his Hungry eyes... He looks at Her in wide open eyes... she frowns at him and she adjusted her Pallu...

"Looks Like your Saree is in My Favor!" He said Rolling His eyes.. She takes his shirt which is Lying Below and she Throws on his face...

"Wear it and Come soon let's have dinner!" She said....

After fresh up Both Abhi and Pragya came down to restaurant... And they both enjoying their food... Tanu looks at them who is so happy with each other... She Fumes in anger....

That's when Mr & Mrs Gupta reached to Abhi's table to discuss about the idea of Lauching Program with His Wife...

Both Abhi and Pragya shocked to hear this... First Abhi denied but when they reasoned that Tanu is Not gonna be his Pair He felt so Happy.. But Pragya didn't agree with it... She walks out from there

Abhi asked Mr Gupta for Time till Tomorrow morning so that he can convince his wife... He Runs behind her......Pragya enters inside the Lift... Pragya about to Press the Close button.. That's when Abhi too enters inside by keeping His leg between the doors...

Once he enters inside the Lift starts to move... Abhi looks at her... She looks everywhere rather than him...

"You shouldn't have walk out from there Fuggi!" Abhi said pulling her close to him...

She stood silent that's when they reached their Floor and walks to their Room and Abhi opens the Door and they walks inside....

He about to Open his mouth...

"Suniye please.. I'm not gonna Do anything like that Producer said!!" She said Pouting at Him...

"Baby listen....You're not doing Alone.. You're doing with me.. Then why you need to worry!!" He said made her sit on the bed...

"But Suniye!!" She tries to refuse him curtly...

"No ifs and Buts.. You're doing with me!! That's it!!" He said... She pouts at him...

"I don't know how to walk on that Ramp!"

"Uffo Fuggi they will Train you how to do that!! So you don't need to worry!" Abhi said...

Pragya stays silent... Abhi walks little far from her... And turns to other side...

"Orelse you want to see how I'm gonna walk with that Tanu?? So closely and I'm sure!" Before He could complete.. Pragya starts to beat him with her soft hand ....Abhi laughs at her...

"If I didn't agree means you'll go with that Tanu??" She asked fuming at him... He kissed her Nose...

She hugs him tightly... She kissed his chest and she looks at him were Her Fingers busy playing with his shirt buttons...

"Acha teek hai.. I'm agreeing for you suniye!!" She said...

"Wow!!I'm so happy baby.. It will be the Huge surprise for Our Family!" He said.. She blushed...

"BTW if you don't like that shirt means you can take off!! I have no problem baby" He said kissing her Hands...

"Chii!!" She Moves little away me...

"What Chii??" He said scooping her in his arms and he throws her on the bed and he joins her in the bed starts kissing her ....

Next Morning...

With Tanu..

"Yes Mr Gupta you called me so Early??" Tanu asked ...

"Well Miss Tanu... We Have selected a New Model for Abhi!!" He said...

"WTH?? How can you reject me at the last Moment??" Tanu shouts at them...

"Don't shout Miss Tanu... We got an order From Abhi's sister so We can't take any risk.. And the New Model looking so perfect for Abhi!"

"Nonsense!! No-one can look perfect to Abhi than me!" Tanu fumes at Them...

"There is Miss Tanu.. It's None other than Mrs Pragya Abhisek Mehra!"

Tanu fumes hearing it...

"Then I'm cancelling this Damn contract!!" She said...

"You can't do this Miss Tanu.. You know the Rules and Regulations!!"

Tanu fumes and Went from there.. There she saw Some models are Giving Training to Pragya.. And Abhi is encouraging her...

"This is Not Done Pragya!!! You will regret messing in My Way!! Soon Abhi Will Throw you out from his Life ...That too in today evening!!" Tanu thinks to herself...

To be continued...

What will happen next??

Target 🎯 100+ votes...

Don't forget to cast your views...

By Subagokul ❤