Softly the younger smirked into their kiss while he was on the upper hand of winning their fight over dominance. Quickly the younger broke their kiss and moved on to his boyfriend's neck. Multiple moans immediately started to come out of Taehyung's mouth and the blonde boy softly closed his eyes while enjoying the spark of excitement Jungkook released inside him. If this was what heaven felt like then he wouldn't want the feeling to ever stop.

Out of instinct the nurse slowly began to rock his hips back and forth and a deep moan immediately left the younger's mouth. A small smile grew onto the blonde haired boy's face and slowly he began to rock his hips a bit faster. "I like making you moan" The nurse said while his eyes were still closed. Slowly the older one of the two leaned his head a bit more to the left, giving Jungkook more space to do whatever the hell the younger wanted to with his neck. 

"Ahh, Kookie" A moan immediately left the blonde boy's mouth as soon as Jungkook started licking and sucking right on his sweet spot and a deep red blush started to decorate his face. Upon hearing his boyfriend's reaction Jungkook immediately started to pay more attention to the spot he was currently sucking on  and within a minute the boy straddling him had become a moaning mess on top of him,. "Oh my god, right there!" The blonde moaned once Jungkook kept sucking on the right spot and he slowly felt the younger smirk against his skin.

"I know baby, relax" The ravenette said in a soft tone before quickly connecting his lips with the older boy's neck again. Slowly Jungkook removed the hand which had been on Taehyung's ass all this time and moved it to the front of Taehyung's jeans. The blonde boy immediately let out a deep moan once the gang leader started to palm him through his jeans. A smirk formed onto the ravenette's face upon hearing the sound his boyfriend just made and slowly picked up his pace a bit.

Out of instinct the older one of the two fastened up the pace in which he was rocking against Jungkook's own bulge and the blonde boy let out a surprised sound made it's way out of the older's mouth once his boyfriend hissed and bit down on the spot he had been sucking at. Immediately a deep red blush decorated the nurse's face once again when he heard the sound he just made.

Softly the boy started whining a bit when his pants began to feel uncomfortably tight due to the fact that his erection was growing harder and harder. "Kookie please hurry" Taehyung whined before another loud moan erupted out of his mouth. The blonde boy started to pant softly while another rush of excitement rushed through his veins. The ravenette palmed Taehyung a bit more through his jeans before he slowly removed his lips form the older's neck. "Are you sure?" Jungkook asked while he locked eyes with Taehyung, a serious tone lacing his voice. A warm feeling spread inside the blonde's 1 chest upon hearing the younger's words. His boyfriend wouldn't do anything the blonde didn't want and that fact alone gave the oldest of the two a very safe feeling. A small smile made it's way onto Taehyung's face and the boy softly nodded.

"I trust you" The nurse answered and Jungkook immediately reattached their lips. Within a second both boys were heavily making out again and the ravenette quickly put his hands under Taehyung's thighs before slowly standing up. The blonde quickly wrapped his legs around the raven haired boy's torso and put his arms around his neck. Softly the nurse pulled Jungkook a bit closer and sucked a bit on his bottom lip. A deep moan erupted from the younger's throat and the raven haired quickly started to walk towards wherever he was taking Taehyung. Within 5 minutes Jungkook opened the door to his and Taehyung's shared bedroom and the boy softly dropped his boyfriend on the bed once they reached it.

Taehyung immediately sunk down in the black duvet of the bed and a warm feeling spread in his chest once again once Jungkook crawled on top of him. "Can I take of your shirt Tae?" The ravenette asked and immediately the blonde nodded eagerly. They had waited long enough, there was not backing down this time. This time everything was really happening. Slowly Jungkook grabbed the hem of Taehyung's shirt and started to lift it. A cold breeze hit Taehyung's skin as soon as Jungkook started to remove his shirt and the boy began to shiver a bit.