"Haha, it's so much fun teasing you." Jungkook glared at him and Shane had to hold his tummy which ached from laughing so much.

Jungkook picked up the glass which was half full with water and splashed some on Shane's face.

"Hyaaa bunny ! Stop."

"Laugh again and I'll have you cold and soaking." Jungkook muttered, plucking another petal and throwing it at Shane.

Finally when Shane was back at the normal breathing pace, he said, "No seriously, I have my stand. You get shipped a lot with that other one letter named band member."

Jungkook sighed sadly, "V hyung."

Shane banged his fist on the table. "Bullseye. I think it's called Vkook. I've seen a lot of pictures of you guys together, going all jello over each other. Aren't you guys, you know... real?

Jungkook thinned his lips into a line. He looked at Shane, who gulped. "Is something wro-" But before he could finish, Jungkook did the unexpected.

He took of his cap, throwing it somewhere with such force that a loud thud was heard wherever it hit. Then taking the glass, he splashed the remaining water right on his own face, letting it slap his cheeks harshly.

"Fuck, Jungkook !" Shane quickly took out his handkerchief and tried to wipe Jk's face but he stopped him.

Jungkook looked at Shane right in his eyes, whose hands dropped down instantly. Jungkook was hurt, his eyes screamed sadness.

"When I say it is brotherly love," Jungkook began, "then nobody gets the right to decide our relationship for us. Nobody gets to assume things for us, no fucking body gets to frame our actions in a wrong way." Jungkook said through gritted teeth.

"I-I didn't mean it like th-"

"No, you should know. This is not right. This is so wrong when someone starts looking at our bond in a controversial manner. We are not homos, we respect each other and love each other as a family. No more no less. People need to calm down their fucking raging hormones. I am disgusted."

Jungkook yelled. His nostrils flared with rage. This was too much. How do people find joy in obscene imaginations about others?

He never wants to know.

"Why is there a pretty young man shouting the daylights out of him in my shop?" Both of their heads turned towards the entrance.

There stood a women in her early forties with a glowing face and luscious black hairs. She was wearing a cream trench coat over the black turtle neck dress. Her aura screamed elegance.

She walked up to the two men, her eyes fixed particularly on Jungkook who looked away. His mood was still down. Shane bowed respectfully.

"Morning Lady Bea. I see you're back from Seoul pretty soon this time. Missed your shop, eh?" Shane said and Jungkook immediately snatched the handkerchief from Shane's hand who winced slightly.

He wiped his face quickly. She was the damn owner of the place ! Sure she radiated that aura.

She placed her hand on Shane's shoulders. "You bet Shane. Looks like my luck still won't do me favours." Shane's lips thinned as she smiled sadly.

"There's always a next time but who do we have here..." Jungkook stiffened as she looked at him in the eye.

He gulped, his throat running dry. Holy fuck ! The woman was supposed to look old, but here she was, blooming with youth. She looked no less than any idol out there. What treachery is this?