Chapter I

"And done!" Peter said loudly as he finished making a mini bot. Tony is very impressed with the bot. "Good job, kid. Movies and pizza?" Tony offered. "Wish could do that. School night." Peter stretched his hands and sighed. "I wish a day is 30 hours. That would make life much easier." Peter pouted. "Same kid, same." Tony agreed. They talked a little about the next project while walking out of the scientifically modern lab.

"Would you like to stay for dinner?" Steve asked, he was in charged of making dinner. "It's school night, Mr. Rogers. Sorry." Peter reminded him. "Call me Steve, kid." After a quick goodbye, they went pass the living room. Over there, Nat and Clint are playing Mario Kart. While, Sam and Bucky are watching them argue about either Nat cheated or not.

"Hey Spidey! Wanna have a round with me?" Clint offered as he held up another controller. "School night." Peter simply replied. "Aw man, next time you come, let's play." Clint challenged. "You're on, birdbrain." Peter teased. The four of them bid farewells. The first time they met him, they've all gone soft for him. Now, Tony is driving Peter home, he didn't trust him going home with the subway. He dropped him off, and then immediately missed him. What a sweet child. He wish he can have that kid.
______________________________

"Bye, Mr. Stark!" Peter said. Tony honked in reply. He then walked into his small yet lovely apartment. 'Home sweet home.' Peter thought. Little did he know, something was off. He felt his spidey sense tingle around his neck, but he thought maybe someone else is at home, so be careful. "May! I'm home." Peter called out. There was only silence, no answers. 'That's weird. May would come meet me and ask me about my day.' Peter wondered. "May?" Peter shouted in a worried tone. The atmosphere is tense, sending chills running down his spine. Then, realization hit him like a train.

'No.'

"MAY? WHERE ARE YOU?" Peter searched into her room. There's no one in there.

'No, no.'

"MAY!? ANSWER ME!" Peter shouted as he went into his room, perhaps she wants to surprise him. Yet, it's empty as well. He's breath is now unstable.

'No, no, no, no.'

"MAY? MAY?! PLEASE ANSWER ME!! I'M BEGGING YOU!" Peter searched almost everywhere, and it's the same, empty. The last place he hasn't went in is the kitchen.

'No, please, no.'

He slowly walked into the kitchen. Thanks to his heightened senses, he smelled something metallic, and he realized it's blood. There's a trail of blood before a dead body with a hole on the left side of her breast. He's eyes immediately widened up.

The big, doe, sparkling eyes are replaced with a dark, blank, hollow eyes. "May..." He whispered. Tears sliding down on his cheeks. His face is emotionless, before he dropped on his knees and burst out crying. "MAY!!" He sobbed. He was devastated by the loss of his last relative.

"May, I'm so sorry, I should've stayed home and protected you. Instead, I came to the tower and have fun with them while you're being tortured." Peter whispered as he clutched her lifeless body close to him. He blamed himself for a while, he should've protect her. God, how stupid is he.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Please come back..."