Izuku x Kendo (My Hero Academia)

Hi, its the author sorry for the lack of update yesterday had to take a COVID-19 test but.. don't worry I'm alright. I am also discontinuing the short story I was making with Izuku x Sinon a few chapters ago so sorry anyone who liked that. Also on the poll page comment what waifus you want me to ship Izuku with.

Izuku POV (this was right after the sports festival but Izuku already had full cowling and won and dorms are a thing)

I was heading towards the 1-B dorms to congratulate them on their placings in the sports festival but was met with a hoard of mushrooms all of the floor, Monoma muttering ways to destroy 1-A and Tetsutetsu crying tears of manliness in the corner and I thought to myself... What the fuck is going on here is this what 1-B are like every day?!?!?!??!

I then felt a tap on my shoulder behind me and saw an orange haired beauty staring me in the face. "You look distressed can I help you Midoriya" she said.

"Uhhh yes, I was just coming over to congratulate you guys on your placements in the sports festival. But if now isn't a good time I can come back another time."I said

"Nah just need to get them to stop messing about..." Kendo said

"Umm... Ok if you say so"I said I was startled 5 seconds later by a loud whistling noise made right next to me and saw Kendo with a whistle in her mouth and all of 1-B standing right in front of me.

"What in the WORLD WAS THAT!" I shouted

"OH that was something I do to stop them from being idiots" she stated casually

MY brain popped, Now I can see why she is called the big sister of class 1-A. I was thinking until an obnoxious blonde haired prick came and said "What are you here for 1-A scum here to tell us how amazing you are"

"no I'm here to congratulate you on your placement and give you advice on how to train with my notebooks." I nervously stated

"But anyways congratulations and if anyone needs it I can give them advice on how to use your quirks because I am kind of a quirk geek." I said confidently.

I am such an idiot for asking I should have just left I'm the enemy. I thought

"Actually I think I could use help"said Ibara 

"Me too" said Setsuna

"Yeah definitely" said Kendo 

"Sure, we can start this weekend I'll train you all for three days in three seperate weekends K" I said

"Sure!" all three of them replied 

Hi, this will be the start of a 3 part short story (which i'll actually finish. hope you enjoy!