After her odd, out of character silence, Emma finally spoke up, "You should show us some of those things later."

She looked at Norman, and he had to process what she had just said, because he got caught up looking at her, especially into her eyes. They were a bright green, and damn were they pretty.

His moment of silence was probably taken the wrong way by Emma, because she quickly caught herself and said, "Thats only if you want to! You don't have to!"

Norman realized what kind of signal that sent, and quickly responded, "N-No! Thats not what I meant! I mean..I don't mind later on."

The awkwardness between them was so thick, you'd likely need a knife to cut through it.

"Hey guys" Ray cut in. They looked at him, then looked up.

They had arrived already.

"We're here!" Emma said, as they walked up.

Ray got his keys out, unlocked the door, and led them inside. It was a medium sized house, looks like it makes for comfy living. The door opened to a hallway that leads to the living room, and then to a staircase.

"Mama, I'm here!"

"And so am I!" Emma yelled.

A woman with black hair up in a bun emerged from the kitchen. She smiled, "Hey guys! Its been a while, Emma."

Emma let go of Norman's hand, and walked up to the lady, and hugged her.

"I've been busy so I haven't really come by."

"Thats fine of course." The lady looked up at the newcomer, "So who is this? I don't recall you."

"This right here" Ray said, "This is Norman. He just got here."

She smiled at him, "Nice to meet you, Norman. You can call me Isabella."

"But we all call her Mama" Emma said.

"Nice to meet you too." Norman said.

"Mama, we're gonna go hang out upstairs." Ray said, and then ushered the other two to follow him. She nods, "I'll be down here if you guys need anything." And disappears back into the kitchen she emerged from beforehand.

The three of them walked up the stairs, and when they reached the top, there was a door directly to the left. That was Ray's room, because he opened the door, and led the other two in.

"Here it is, mi casa, or whatever its called."

"I think casa means house, Ray, not room."

"Shut up"

Though simple, Norman found the exchanges between the two to always be pretty entertaining. The dynamic between them was quite hilarious, really.

"So, I guess sit wherever you like, make yourself at home." Ray said, then he looked at Norman, "Ah man, was that a touchy line? Since you're like..an orphan or something."

"Oh my god Ray, shut up!" Emma exclaimed, then turned to Norman, "Ignore his stupidity, please, lets just have fun!"

"It wasn't stupid! It was a genuine question!" Ray responded, "I don't want to offend the guy!"

Norman laughed. There is being sensitive, and then theres this. He certainly appreciates the sentiment, however. Emma sat on the floor, and Ray sat on the chair across from the doorway. Norman had no idea where to sit, not only is he the newcomer, but he just doesn't entirely know the dynamic of the place. He doesn't even entirely understand the dynamic of these two just yet, if anything, he keeps forgetting that just a few hours ago, he had no idea these two existed. Its certainly strange to him, this morning he never would have thought he'd be at a stranger's house. Well technically, these two aren't entirely strangers, but he can't exactly say that he knows them well either.

He stands there awkwardly, and Ray notices this. "I mean, theres always the floor, you could sit there."

"Oh my god where are your manners?" Emma asked, "We just met him! Offer your chair or something!"

Ray just stays seated, crossing his arms. Emma scoffs, "If you won't be nice, then I will." She scoots towards the edge of the bed, "You can come sit next to me!"

He isn't totally sure why, but the thought of being really close to Emma made him kind of nervous. Maybe its because shes really cute, at least he thinks so.

Norman takes the offer, and sits next to her. He isn't as close to her as he thought he would be, and this gives him conflicting feelings. He doesn't want to be weird and close to her, but he also likes the idea.

But that sounds weird, right? At least to him, it seems very weird.

"So what do y'all wanna do?" Ray asks, and is about to suggest something, but his phone starts to ring. He picks it up and answers, "Yo."

After a bit, he hangs up and proceeds to get up. "My mom needs me to get something, so I'll be back in a bit."

And with that, he walks out of the room, closing the door behind him, and his footsteps fading out.

It only takes Norman a second to realize that he is alone with a very cute girl, and a whole truck load of awkwardness.