The ambushed morning and Johnny 13

I woke up and went downstairs for breakfast. Everything seemed quiet, not a thing out of place. Dad was working on something weird and ghost related, mom was doing the dishes, and as for Jazz, she was writing things down in her notebook. I tried to pull a chair out from under the table as quiet as I could. When I thought I could do it, the chair squeaked mockingly at me. Everyone looked up and turned around and started throwing questions at me left and right. "How was it, did you have fun?" My mom asked suddenly when I came into the kitchen. "Do you love her Danny?" Dad questioned. "Would you leave him alone, you're suffocating him." Jazz defended as she pushed me towards the living room. "Uh Jazz, how do you guys know where I was last night?" I asked suspiciously. "Oh alright, I was using your computer and mom and dad saw it when they walked in. I tried to cover for you so when you got home they wouldn't pelt you with questions right when you walked in the door. But they didn't listen." Jazz explained to me as best as she could.

Danny- "Tell me again why you were using my computer?" I asked. "I was working on a report for school when my computer started acting funny, so I went to use yours." She said. "Oh, so that explains things." I said. "Yea, and I'm really sorry." Jazz apologized. "Eh, it's ok. Well, I guess I'll just grab something at school. See ya later Jazz." I waved to her as I headed out the door.

Cassandra's POV

I stood waiting in line to grab breakfast wondering how today would turn out. I saw Sam and Tucker waving at me to come over and join them, but no sign of Danny. He must have over slept. I didn't let it get to me because it happens at least once every two weeks. I headed over to the table where we would always sit and sat down in the empty seat next to Sam. We talked about the random things that had been going on lately when a piece of paper randomly appeared beside my now empty tray. I opened it seeing that it was a message from Danny and read it.

"Meet me by my locker after you finish eating breakfast." - Love Danny

After I finished reading the note, I told Tucker and Sam that I was going to meet Danny at his locker before class started. As I was walking to Danny's locker, I started to think about the note from Danny. Something was telling me that he didn't send me that note. Yet, then again he could be trying to tell me something. Danny hasn't signed anything "love" before and he usually calls me when he wants me to meet him somewhere. Although, maybe he's trying something different. I made it to Danny's locker but Danny wasn't anywhere in sight. I tried calling his name, no answer. I tried to call his cell phone, still no answer. I left him a message asking him where he was and to call me back as soon as he could. I started to panic on the inside. The air in the hallway chilled a few degrees lower than normal. I could have sworn that my ghost sense went off but didn't see it like I always did when a ghost was near. I turned around and saw a guy that wasn't Danny. He had greasy blonde hair and biker style clothing. He started smirking as he put a hand on my left shoulder. "Hey doll, what's your name?" This guy asked in a laid back tone. I straightened up and tried to act brave as long as I could. "It's Cassandra." Who are you and where's Danny? I asked still scared. "Cassandra huh, that's a real pretty name you got there." He chuckled. "Let me repeat myself, who are you and where's Danny?" I asked again starting to get annoyed. "The name's Johnny, Johnny 13. Danny doesn't know I'm here so to keep your mouth shut, I'm just going to have to keep you busy in the ghost zone." Johnny grinned evilly. Johnny started to grab me with his other hand as I struggled to keep him at bay. "Looks like I got a feisty one, I like that." He smirked grabbing my arm and holding it against my will. "Get off of me you creep. Danny!" I cried losing my strength as Johnny threw me over his shoulder. He turned intangible, flew out of the school, and to an old school bike. Johnny hopped on the bike putting me behind him and forcing me to hold on to him.

He revved up the engine and pushed a button making a green swirly portal appear. I just assumed it was a portal to the ghost zone as Johnny rushed through it. Danny hasn't brought me to the ghost zone the whole time I've been here. Johnny flew quickly through the ghost zone passing up doors on either side of us.