Our secret

Danny's POV

As I was walking down the sidewalk with Cassy, Sam and Tucker, my ghost sense went off. "Ummm, I gotta go Cassy, so I'll see you later." I told them as I ran for the corner to go ghost. "Um, I gotta go too guys, sorry." Cassy said as she ran off as well. After I turned ghost and flew around for a minute there was nothing there. Must have been a false alarm.

Cassandra's POV

I turned ghost and flew around for a minute and saw nothing wrong. Between five and ten minutes later, I started to feel dizzy. As that happened, I turned back human. I screamed falling. I felt as if I was about to fall to my demise when someone caught me.

Danny's POV

As I was flying around, I saw someone falling and went to go help them. When I got closer I realized that it was Cassy. I went after her and caught her in my arms as fast as I could. "Are you ok?" I asked Cassy as she started to look up at me. She only nodded her head. "So, what's your name?" I asked her still floating in the air with her in my arms. "It's Cassandra and you?" Cassy asked me still hanging on. "Danny phantom." I replied. After that we kind of just stayed silent. Sometimes when I would look out of the corner of my eye I would see her watching me. About five minutes later I took her back to the ground. "Well I better go now, but maybe I'll see you around sometime." I told Cassy pretending not to know her. "Yeah, maybe." She said while standing there as the wind blew in her face. After I put her on the ground in an alleyway and said goodbye, I ran off and changed back to myself.

I thought about our moment together for a minute. I think it's time for me to tell her who I am. I know she'll understand cause of the way she was staring at me a while ago. I bet she could tell there was something strange about me even after I told her my "name". Yeah, I guess it's time to tell her before she finds out the hard way.

I thought it over in my head and decided to tell her my secret, so I ran back to the alley way that I left her at. When I got there, I saw her still standing in the same spot. "Um Cassy, I got to tell you something and it's really important." I said as I came out of the shadows fiddling with my hands. She blinked before speaking. "Yeah, what is it?" Cassy asked. "Actually, I want to show you something." I told her changing my mind a little. She watched me walk back up a couple of steps and then reappear once more. "I'm Danny phantom." I told her with a fake straight face. She gasps. "That's why you looked so familiar." She gasped. "Now um, I have something that I want to show you." Cassy said as she changed her self as well. "Mine is Casper." Cassy said half smiling. I started to walk over to her, when I did I started hugging her. "Hey um, Cassy, would you like to go somewhere with me tomorrow?" I asked her. "Um yeah, I would love to Danny." She accepted. "Great, so I'll see you tomorrow and it'll go on from there." I told her. "Thanks and I'll see you at school. "Cassy told me as she gave me a hug. After Cassy and I said our goodbyes we headed home to await the next day.

I finally got home and ate dinner. I played around for a while in my room before taking a shower. After I got out and got dressed, I went to see the time. I decided to go to bed earlier than normal because I wanted to have more energy to take Cassy to a really nice place that we went to in the past.