Meeting Danny and Tucker

Sam's POV

"The boy in the pictures look just like Danny. I wonder if it's really is him in the pictures.", I thought. "Hey Sandra, wanna go to the Nasty Burger and meet my friends? I bet they'll love you.", I mentioned. "Sure why not, there's nothing else to do anyway.". Sandra smiled as she turned off her computer.

Cassandra's POV

When we walked into the Nasty Burger I saw a booth with two boys sitting in it. These two boys must be Sam's friends.

Danny's POV

I was talking to Tucker about how Sam texted us that she wanted us to meet someone when Sam and this other girl walked in. "Tucker, Danny, this is my cousin Cassandra.", Sam explained as they sat down next to us. "What about Cassy, does anyone usually call you that?", Tucker asked her. "Not really, but all my friends usually call me Sandra. Not many people call me Cassy except for my parents and a very special friend that I had a long time ago. But I don't remember 'em any more.", Sandra told us while looking like she was about to cry. "Well, now you have new friends that will stick with you til the end.", I said while smiling and lightly patting her shoulder. "Thanks Danny.", Sandra half smiled burying her head in my chest and putting her arms around my waist. I slightly felt a blush creeping up on my cheeks. If I was quiet enough I could hear her silent sobs. All I could do was gently rub her back and shush her. About five minutes later I could tell that she had stopped crying and fell asleep in my arms. "Um, have you two been watching this the whole time?", I asked them feeling a little embarrassed. "Yeah, pretty much.", Sam answered while I saw Tucker playing with his PDA. "I got bored and started videoing it after the first thirty seconds.", Tucker said. "If Sandra hadn't fallen asleep on me I would have hit you by now.", I told him now embarrassed and mad. "Danny calm down, Tucker just wanted to show you how easily Sandra got attached to you so quickly.", Sam defended.  "See Danny, look.", Tucker said while showing me his PDA. "Has she ever gotten so attached to someone she just met?", I asked Sam with curiosity looking away from the video. "No, not the whole time that I've known her. Well, at least not that I know of. Um Danny, earlier Sandra showed me four pictures of her and a little boy.", Sam explained. "So, she has a few pictures of her and a boy playing together. What's your point anyway?", I asked not that concerned at the moment. "My point is that the little boy in the photos look just like you Danny and I think that Sandra and you knew each other when you were little.", Sam explained again. "Maybe, maybe not, but anyways we should get Sandra home before she starts to do something to me in her sleep.", I said kinda rushing as we walked to Sam and Sandra's house. "She used to do things in her sleep when she was younger, but I bet she grew out of it by now.", Sam told me as I noticed that Sandra was drooling on my shirt. "Did she drool in her sleep when she was little?", I asked her as I tried to wipe my shirt off. "No, but she only does it occasionally, maybe two or three times a month and that's it. Why?", Sam asked as she looked at me oddly. "Oh, no reason I was just wondering.", I said. The rest of the way to Sam's house was quiet. When we go there Tucker texted her and said that he had to go home early. Sam and I finally went inside and put Sandra on her bed and left for my house.