Game On, Jack Frost

"I am going to die!"

"You are not going to die, Elsa." She stated. I rested my head on the table, groaning.

"You know I don't like school." I said.

"Yea, but its your last year of High School. At least try to enjoy it." She reminded me. I sat back up on my chair, trying to ignore how much she looked liked me. With her braids, laying across her shoulder, one braid on each. Her big, blue eyes, light freckles. Freckles are hardly noticeable, but as her sister, I see them. The only difference is that I have pale skin, she does not. And she has red tinted brown hair, while I have plantnium blonde hair.

Yup, we are sisters, and her name is Anna.

I don't put my hair in a braid anymore. But when I did, it was one braid over my left shoulder. Now, I always where it in a bun, but with a braid across my hairline, with my bangs covering my forehead. Its a bit hard, but I manage.

"I don't think I can." I mumbled.

"I'm sure you'll find a way, now come on. We need to leave or else we will be late on our first day." She smiled. She stood up, fixing her skirt and matching T-shirt. I was wearing the same thing, just different colors. We look more alike now. Ever since that night. I grabbed my sweater and we headed for the car.

****

The parking lot was almost full. We were lucky to get a spot. The school grounds were over flowing with teenagers. We walked inside the school, avoiding all the chaos.

"You have your stuff?" I asked. Anna nodded.

"Alright. See you after school." I said and we headed our separate ways. The school send the students their schedule and IDs over summer break. Anna was starting her Junior Year, I hoped she wouldn't get in the same mess I did. I looked for my new locker, and when I found it, I entered the combination. The schedule had this information. I opened it and put my sweater, books, and backpack in it, leaving out the book I needed for the first part of the day. I saw the locker next to me open and I peeked to see who it was.

Fuck, its him. No, why? Why the fuck him? I knew I was going to fucking die!
Its the nerd that always stalks me!

He stalked me for most of the year last year. Ever since I changed. I never felt safe when in class with him. And now he my locker neighbor? I'm doomed.

"Oh, hey Elsa!" He smiled.

"Hi, Marvin!" I greeted him back, faking a smile.

"How was your summer?" He asked.

"Good, I guess. How about you?"

"Same. Look, I wanna apologize for stalking you last year. It was just a phase. But I would like to be friends!" He said. I closed my locker.

"I'll think about it." I said quickly, and walked away. I didn't trust him enough to forgive him right now. I put my lanyard on, but my ID hanging on it, and headed for my homeroom. I saw people that I recognized on the way, but didn't bother to greet them. Because they wouldn't recognize me. I stopped hanging out with my friends, even Anna. I mean, I still talk to her and eat with her, and go to school with her. But I don't really do sisterly things with her on my free time, like go shopping or play video games, or help her with homework. I used to. Well, except for the last thing, I couldn't help her with her homework, I wasnt getting very good grades and I was always busy. I could now, though. I'm getting all A's. Well, last year I did. And I'm never busy. But I don't help her anyway, no a reason that I don't know. I want to do sisterly things with her, I really do, but I just feel better when I'm alone.