"Watch your mouth?" She said.

"Awe look at my baby" My granddad said as he made his way over to me. I loved my grandpa, he was always so excited to me.

"Hey Papa" I said. He gave me a small hug being sure to be careful of the baby.

"Awe look at the little baby" he said cooing at the baby.

I spoke to everyone and gave everyone a hug and Micah took everybody to their room.

"Why can't I stay at your old place" Deon asked, after I told him he was sleeping in the Den.

"Because Maylasia is there" I said. My best friend from back home came up a few days ago. She's actually moving here and I told she could use my condo to stay until she found something she liked. I actually told her to stay as long as she liked, it's not like I'm using for anything besides storage.

"OK it's a two bedroom right?" he said. Not in the mood to go back and forth with this boy I tried to brush him off.

"Come on De a man needs his privacy?" he said.

"Deon what the hell will you be doing besides sleeping" I asked. I really did miss my brother but 30 minutes into the visit and he's already pissing me off.

"He could stay at my condo" Micah said, walking back into the den.

"Thanks but that's ok. He'll be just fine right here It's only for two days anyway." I said handing him the pillows and blankets.

"I came here to spend a little my with my nephew and this how you treat me" he said acting like he was so hurt. I rolled my eyes and walked out of the room. Amor was holding the baby for me well more like trying to steal my baby. I walked into the living where she was and practically had to beg for my baby back.

Later that night after we ate dinner, I was sitting in the nursery singing to MJ when my mom walked in. "Motherhood looks good on you" she said. I smiled. I really did have the most supportive mom ever. Even when I was 19 and pregnant with Leila, at the beginning she was so disappointed in me but yet she was supportive, and I know that it crushed her just like it did me when didn't make it. She was excited for MJ. All day today if she didn't see him, that's the first thing she asked. "Where's the baby" Like damn mom can he sleep in his crib.

"Thank you" I said. I already knew she was about to ask to hold him, so I went ahead and handed him to her. He had just ate and was freshly burped. "So you and dad" I said raising an eyebrow. She told months ago that they were back together but this was my first time seeing them in action. They haven't been together since I was like 14 so seeing them be so loving and affectionate towards each other was weird.

"Yea it just kind of happened" she said. "Plus we're both older and more mature. You know we got together when we were very young and I think we just needed some time apart." She said. I knew exactly what she was saying.

"And now you feel like you love him more than ever" I said. She looked at surprised but then a small smile came on her face.

"Yea that's it" she said looking down at the baby. "How many more children do you want?" she asked. Just like my mother always changing to subject when it came to herself.

"I don't know but I know he's it for a while" I said thinking back to delivery.

***

After two long weeks my parents and grandparents were finally gone. I loved them all so very much but I damn sure did not miss staying in the same household as them. I had become so accustomed to it just being me and maybe one other person. It was time were I just wanted to lay in bed all day and boom here comes somebody. All in all it was nice getting Micah's and I family together. During the time my family was here we had family dinners and it was just nice having my family and friends together celebrating the birth of my baby boy.

Now it was just Micah and I left to be parents. Although I was ready for my family to leave it was nice having the extra help around here. Micah haven't returned to work yet but today he had to go to a meeting. I was home alone, playing with MJ. This little baby has brought so much joy and meaning to my life.

"Babyyyy" I heard Micah say has he walked in the house.

"Upstairs baby" I said back. It sounded like he was running up the stairs. "Baby what's wrong" I said once he walked into our room.

"Come outside" he said smiling from ear to ear. I gave him a look and stood up, slipping on my shoes. He grabbed the baby from me, and we headed outside. Outside was a brand-new white G Wagon with a big black bow on it. "This is your Push present baby" he said. I was so surprised. He handed me the keys and I opened the door and saw red leather seats.

"Baby you didn't" I said. I was so surprised I really didn't know what to do. Micah has been surprising me so much lately. "I thought you said the Louie was my push gift" I said sitting in the driver's side.

"Yea that's when Mj decided to come early. I had to go get you something last minute, but the G wagon was always your push gift baby" he said. I got out the car and gave him a hug. He wrapped his free arm around and kissed me. I love it here. Taking my phone out I snapped a quick picture of the three of us.

I can't believe that just like that, we were a family of three. I was so happy.