"hm? yeah sure! that sounds great!" he said with a smile. my face got even redder than it already was. we headed to the club room to change and then went to the gym. asahi was practicing his jump serves again, while i was working in my receives and jump sets. practice went by in a blur. before i knew it daichi was talking to us at the end of practice.

"Okay and remember, practice on Wednesday is cancelled due to the gym being inspected!" 

"okay!" everyone said in unison, before we all went to the club room to get changed. well, everyone except hinata and kageyama, who as usual, stayed behind to do some more spikes. when we were in the club room asahi asked me something.

"so noya, what time do you want to go to the cat cafe?"

"hmm how about 3:30-ish?"

"sounds good to me."

"Oh!" suga chimed in, "You guys are going on a date on Wednesday?"

"umm... yes." asahi said shyly.

"i got an idea! how about we go on a double date! me and daichi, and you and noya?"

"well..." asahi said thinking about it for a second. "Im okay with it." he said turning to me. "How about you noya?"

"Yeah in cool with it." i said with a smile. 

"okay so we'll meet up at the new cat cafe at 3:30?" daichi asked us.

"yeah!" me, asahi and suga said at the same time.

skip to the time of the date.

me and asahi arrived at the cafe shortly after daichi and suga made it there. we greeted eachother and went ahead and stepped inside. the cafe had a nice, calming atmosphere inside. it felt nice. asahi seemed to already really like this place, when i looked at his face. i giggled a bit and looked around. i saw at least 7 cats, about 12 tables, seven of which were occupied, and a couple of small boys, who seemed about 5 or 6 running around playing with the cats. we picked a table and waited for someone to take our orders. i saw that a woman with blonde hair, sunglasses resting in her head, highlights, and a bad haircut was sitting next to us, and she was on her phone. i payed her no mind as we all started talking. 

"So what date number is this for you guys?" suga asked me and asahi.

"Second." i replied with a smile. "last time we went to a cafe, where asahi goes fairly often. it was nice. i was talking with tanaka about the date on monday and he told me about this place."

"yeah. the waitress took a picture of us while we were on our date, and printed it out for us." asahi said as he pulled me a little closer. my face went red, and suga stole a kiss from daichi. then we heard an ungodly scream coming from the table next to us, causing everyone's heads in the cafe to snap towards her.

"how DARE you! you are corrupting my precius babies with all your sinning! WHERE ARE YOUR GIRLFRIENDS!! DO THEY KNOW YOUR CHEATING ON THEM WITH A- A A MAN!?"

"ummm... miss? all of us are gay so-" suga was interupted by another earth shattering screech from the woman. 

"THATS EVEN WORSE! im a part of the family organazation, and i dont want my boys being gay by watching you faggots!" (oh god im cringing so hard writing this. im bisexual and it hurts my souls and heart to write all this homophobic shit.)

a little boy, who im presuming is the woman's then said, "WOW! BOYS CAN KISS BOYS! I DIDN'T KNOW THAT!" he yelled in pure amazement. 

"NO NO NO! TIMMY THEY ARENT SUPPOSED TO! its wrong!"

"But mommy..."

"NO BUTS! HOMOSEXUALITY IS WRONG! AND YOU!" she said pointing at me "A LITTLE BOY SHOULDENT BE HERE ON A HOMOSEXUAL DATE!" okay now im fed up.

"ma'am." i said im a sturdy tone. "With all due respect, all four of us are in high school. im just short. and i would appreciate it if you would let me, my boyfriend, and out friends, get back to our double date." i said jumping up to give asahi a hug. 

"tch. i doubt that. being gay is wrong! it goes against the bible!" an idea came ti mind. and i was kinda scared to do this, but it was gonna be fun

"well then." i said as i jumped up on asahi and had my arm around his neck. he grabbed my waist to keep me from falling. "screw the bible!" i said looking at her before i looked back at asahi. i closed my eyes and kissed him. he seemed shocked at first, but after a few seconds, kissed back. i could hear a camera go off, and i figured it was suga taking pictures, but i didnt care. asahi didnt either. for a few more seconds, we were in our own little world.

 when we broke apart, both our faces were red, but we were both happy

 when we broke apart, both our faces were red, but we were both happy. i looked back at the woman, as she gaged and grabbed her kids storming out. the woman left with a "YOUR ALL GOING TO HELL! IM NEVER COMING BACK HERE!" i got down from asahi, and suga was trying not to fangirl. 

"do you want me to send you two the pictures?" he asked with the biggest smile on his face. i nodded my head and asahi did the same. a cat came up to me, and rubbed against my leg. he was brown, and seemed fairly shabby. i looked down at him and pet him. a waitress came up to us to apologise that we had to deal with that lady, and gave us or food for free. it was really nice of her. but i wasent really paying attention to that. i was playing with the cat that was rubbing against my leg. i picked him up and he purred.

"hey noya, that little man seems to really like you." daichi said as he noticed the cat purring. the waitress also noticed and smiled.

"thats jedi. he dosent really like anyone! so this is unusual. he usualy hisses if anyone he dosent like gets too close to him."

"really?" i asked.

"Yeah! see?" she said as she went to pet him. he hissed at the waitress, as her hand got close. "its been hard to find him a home. but maybe you'd like to adopt him?"

"hmm. let me make a call." i looked down and it seemed he was snuggled into asahi. i smiled and said, "Ill be back in a minute. i need to see if my parents are okay with this. you should probably do the same asahi."

"Oh yeah. ill go with you." and he gently picked up the cat, and put him down with a few more pets, before we both went outside. we both called our families, and well, we got the okay to adopt the cat! we ate our food, and signed the paperwork, and the place gave us what we needed to care for the cat. we walked home later with the cat in a carry bag, some litter and a litter tray, and some cat food, along with some toys, a brush, and jedis collar. before we went home, we went to the pet store to pick up a scratching post, and some cat shampoo. cats may be able to bathe themselves, but sometimes they do need a bath. we went home and got the scratching post set up, and set the litter tray up in the bathroom. it was a really nice day, and we got a cat too!

(i dont really know all that much about cat care, since even though ive always wanted a cat, i cant have one, since my dad is allergic. :( but i can always get one one day! if i missed something i really do need for a cat, let me know, and i can have them get it in a later chapter!)