16

"hi," y/n smiled softly at mina once she opened the door for her.

"hi," mina sighed before smiling and hugging the older girl tightly.

no matter how hard she tried, she couldn't really be mad at her.

"where are the boys?" y/n asked as she entered the building.

"in my room," mina answered as she walked over to the elevator.

both females entered and waited patiently as the elevator arrived on the proper floor.

"here we are," mina said as the elevator dinged onto her floor. she led y/n to her room and opened her door to reveal shinso and bakugo talking to one another. bakugo sat on the floor while shinso sat on mina's bed.

"hello," y/n awkwardly waved.

shinso stood up once he realized who was at the door. he made his way to y/n and hugged her tightly.
y/n gladly accepted the hug and inhaled his scent deeply.

lavender.

as his scent filled her sense, there was one thing that couldn't leave her mind.

'i could get used to this.'

once the two released one another's grip, mina motioned for the desk chair for y/n to sit.

once she sat on the chair, mina took a seat near her bed so she could rest her head on her mattress.

"where do we start?" y/n asked.

"honestly? no idea?" shinso spoke lowly as he ran his fingers through his hair.

"maybe start with who you like more." bakugo scoffed.

"i can't do that," y/n shook her head. "that's not fair to me. i barely know you guys!"

"yet you put us through all of this?" bakugo was getting visibly angry.

"h-hey i didn't say this would be easy!" y/n sank into her seat at the sight of bakugo standing up.

"don't yell at her man, she doesn't like it." shinso said passingly as he watched the two interact.

"whatever. this was a waste of time," bakugo scoffed before he walked out of minas room, making sure to slam the door behind him.

y/n flinched at the loud noise.

y/n turned back to look at mina and shinso, who sat silently.

it's almost over :o