12

as promised, shindo didn't stop bugging y/n until the day of the license exam.

but once that day rolled around, y/n stuck around shindo and nakagame when their bus stopped at takoba national stadium.

while y/n looked around in amazement, shindo was already off harassing some poor kids.

"oi vibrator, hands off the kids," y/n said as she smacked shindo's head and pulled him away from the kid.

"sorry about him," y/n stopped talking once she realized who she was talking to. "midoriya?"

y/n looked at the crowd and she realized who she was talking to.

"didn't think this would be how i met you guys," y/n said with a soft smile.

y/n heard a loud gasp and she turned to the pink skinned female with curly pink hair. y/n's e/c (eye color) eyes widened as mina ran to her.

y/n opened her arms and let mina jump on her.

"hi wifey," y/n said as mina tightened her grip.

"ashido, off of joke's student." y/n heard aizawa scold. mina sighed as she got off.

"we can talk after," y/n said as she gave her one last hug. mina nodded while holding y/n in her arms. y/n smiled softly and kissed mina's temple before running off to her class.

y/n looked back at bakugou and winked.

"i see you're friendly with the enemy," nakagame teased.

"friendly is an understatement," shindo sulked.

"as much as i like them," y/n smirked. "i don't take pity on anyone."

"now THAT'S the elemental i know," nakagame called y/n by her hero name as she put her arms around her shoulder.

once y/n was changed into her hero suit, a black flexible bodysuit with white knee high boots and white armor like metal that hugged her arms.

as her class made their way to the area where the test would be explained, y/n fiddled around with her fingers.

while it was true she didn't take pity on anyone, she knew that ua would be the first ones down.

they are every year.

"hey," shindo whispered as a tired looking man explained the rules. "don't go easy on them."

"wasn't planning on it."

once the man was done explaining, the walls around them slowly collapsed to the floor.

as people were handed the balls and targets to place on themselves, y/n ran with shindo and nakagame.

"ready?" nakagame asked while they ran.

"ready!" both shindo and y/n responded.

as a loud 'start' was heard over the intercom, the trio jumped and began aiming at the 1a students.

y/n had a sinister smirk on her face as she looked at the pure confusion on their faces.

y/n watched in amazement as the dogged the many balls aimed in their direction.

while her classmates did their own moves, y/n used the wind to pick up the balls on the group and re aim them at 1a.

"careful," nakagame motioned time shindo who was seemly about to do his big defense.

y/n prepared herself as the ground in front of her classmate spilt into many pieces.

"c'mon let's go win," y/n yelled to nakagame. she nodded and followed y/n she ran off

y/n quickly eliminated two competitors, meaning she had passed the initial phase.

"good luck! i'll see you on the other side!" y/n yelled as she made her way to the area where the winners waited.

when she walked in, she saw todoroki sitting in a corner by himself. she smiled softly before making her way towards the younger boy.

"long time no see sho," y/n sat beside todoroki.

"likewise."

"i hear you're using your fire more often, i'm proud of you for finally accepting that part of yourself." todoroki nodded.

as time passed on, more and more people had arrived.

y/n stood up once she saw a familiar hot headed blonde.

"bakugou fucking katsuki," y/n smirked.

"do i know you," he wasn't being serious, he just wanted to see a reaction.

"you wound me katsuki," y/n turned to see kaminari and kirishima beside him. "hey guy!" y/n said before pulling them into a hug.

katsuki scoffed and rolled his eyes. y/n pulled away from the two boys and smiled.

"what you want a hug too?" y/n didn't let katsuki answer, she just pulled him into her arms and hugged him tightly.

y/n pulled away and walked away before bakugou could complain.

y/n back to where she was sitting and rested her head on the wall.

"what's wrong?" todoroki quietly asked. while he wasn't good with handling emotions, he was able to tell when something was off with y/n.

"you really wanna know?" y/n asked as she turned her head to face todoroki.

"that's why i asked," y/n rolled her eyes.

she sighed and looked at mina, who waved excitedly at her, and bakugou, who was yelling at his two friends for some unknown reason.

"i've got a crush on some of your classmates."