𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞

Thank y'all for the birthday wishes 💕☺️

————————

𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭

Method Man's "Breakups 2 Makeups" blared out her car speakers as she made her way to her mother's house

Method Man's "Breakups 2 Makeups" blared out her car speakers as she made her way to her mother's house. Ms. Faye had called her saying she needed to get there soon as possible. Thinking something was wrong with her mother Lianna quickly drove over there.

"Got tired of the games, the lies, the feeble alibis." She mumbled turning into the neighborhood.

Now you fucking with the next guy

A thug nigga, derelict be acting bugged, nigga

Show this nigga mad love but get no love, nigga?

Stupid ass, plus I heard that he be beating on you

"I seen him at the club cheating on you. With your best friend, got you stressing."

Pulling up Lianna saw another car in the driveway. Taking out her key, she unlocked the door walking in seeing her mother talking to some man. She couldn't tell who he was. But his voice sounded familiar.

Ms.Faye looked up from her conversation seeing her daughter standing there. "Hi baby."

"Ma. What's the problem, why'd you have me rush here?"

The mystery man stayed seated, scared of Lianna's reaction of seeing him.

"He wants to talk to you."

"Who?" She asked.

He stood up turning around to face her after all these years. Seeing who was standing in front of her, tears clouded her vision. Lianna hadn't seen him since she was thirteen years old.

Prince Simmons was Lianna's father, who had fallen off the face of the earth. He just left without an explanation and that left her feeling unwanted by the one person she loved more than anyone. Technically, he and Faye were still married, because neither of them knew how to get in contact with one another to even get a divorce.

"Hey LiLi." He said in a shaky voice, walking towards her with his arms spread like he was asking for a hug.

Before he could come any closer Lianna rushed out of the house, speed-walking to her car. She ignored her mother's calls for her to come back. Trying to calm herself down before driving off, she sat there hyperventilating with tears rolling down her cheeks.