Let's Dance pretty boy

I watched from where I was leaning against the building. Katana pulled her sword out and I made sure I was ready to join in on the action.

The things roared at us, and Rick shouted, "Hit 'em!"

Bullets rained on the ground. Everybody was fighting, I watched all of them. Although they all had a different rhythm, they all fought dirty.

I had just missed a punch to the face, when I saw Flag get trampled by the creatures. He shot at them, but they wouldn't release.

"Flag!" I yelled.

I ran after them, but the creatures held me back. Dragging me back, away from Flag.

"GQ!" He saw me, but I gestured to Flag. Our friend, our Colonel. Then I saw Harley and GQ get him. They dragged me three cars back, and for a solid two minutes all I heard were gunshots. I covered my ears and face, like a scared child.

It felt like I was back in Iran. Don't cry. Don't you dare cry. I kept telling myself.

I was startled when I felt a hand on me. I looked to see Floyd. He held his hand out to me and I looked, then eventually took it.

"You're bleeding." He said.

I looked on the ground to see blood. I felt my side and my hand was covered in dark red. "I'll be alright. Thanks." I went back to where everyone was and went over to GQ.

He asked me with his eyes, if I was alright. He knew about my PTSD, though he couldn't feel my fear.

I wasn't alright, but I didn't show it. I was safe, kind of. Rick tried to pull me aside, but I brushed him off.

"The brief said, terrorists. You wanna start explaining this?" I heard GQ ask me and Flag.

"If I told you, would you believe me?" Rick asked.

While everyone was talking about the things we just fought off, and I snuck into the ally. I could feel a panic attack coming on. I had my hand against the brick wall and tried to stop this wave of emotion, but it flooded my senses.

My breath was short. I couldn't seem to catch it at all. I could feel a shadow on me, I looked over and saw my best friend. "Breathe."

"I shouldn't have come," I said to GQ. "I'm gonna ruin this because I can't keep my feelings in check."

"Don't say that." He put his hand on my side and pulled back. "Finley! What the heck man." He saw the blood, felt the wetness on my shirt.

"I'm fine. Don't tell Flag." I bumped his shoulder as I walked past him. "Let's move out, Colonel."

"Waller, we're moving on the objective. We lost contact with Bravo. You got a visual?" Rick said into the walkie.

"Stand by." It was quiet, then. "Flag it's a negative. They were engaged when you were, but we lost them."

Great.

We walked about ten blocks, where we could see storefronts and not destruction. I saw Harley swing, then a crash. I covered my laughter up with a cough. Flag turned around so fast.

"Seriously? What the heck is wrong with you people?"

"We're bad guys, it's what we do."

I saw Floyd stop at a storefront with a manikin little girl. "Don't worry, she's alright. I have been keeping tabs on her since you mentioned her education. I might be able to persuade some high up people." I say to him.

He smirked at me, "How's your side, dollface?"

"I'm just one soldier. Nobody will miss me when I'm gone," I smiled sadly at him.

"So, you and Flag aren't...?" So the Metahumans have been talking. They would take out both of us, if given the chance. "Or bad blood?"

As if right on time I hear, "Finley, need you upfront."

"There is no me and Flag." Not anymore. "C'mon."

Floyd and I pass the others and meet up with GQ and Flag. "Our bodies at the top of that building. We get up there, pull them out of the vault they're hiding in. Helos extract us off the roof. It's Miller time."

At the same time, GQ and I say, "Check."

I went to my place in the back and followed behind. When I saw a figure. I took a step back, "You're dead. You're not real." I shook my head and continued on.

"Waller. We're about to enter the building. Get that chopper ready." I say into my walkie.

Floyd opened the door, only for the glass to break. We go into the building, Flag and Deadshot check the cameras, and I lean against the desk. Pushing down on my side, punching it, to stop the flow of blood.

"Whoo! Looks like we have a spot of luck, eh? Be a walk in the park. Easy peasy." The Captain said. If I wasn't in pain, I would've laughed.

"Don't make me shoot you." I looked up at Deadshot and smiled, but felt weak.

However, I would not be the one to slow us down. Harley came over to me, looked me up and down. Then grabbed my arm and dragged me to the elevator.

We watched the boys walk up the stairs. The ding gave us away. We both waved as they saw us. I was checking my gun when a creature dropped down in the small space with us. It attacked Harley head-on, but she shot it's head off.

She looked unfazed as she fixed her hair. Then another creature attacked me. I got a knife out and swung at it. When Harley pushed me out of the way from it hitting me. It grabbed her from behind and she walked along the sides and ceiling of the elevator. She hit it with her bat and that was the end.

The door opened to everyone ready to take those things down, but alas Harley and I stood in one piece. "Hey, guys. Come on. Let's go." Harley said.

Everyone looked back at me and I shrugged my shoulders. I stepped out only to groan in pain. "Finley." Flag said.

"I'm fine. Let's go." I took a few steps, then leaned my bad side on the closest wall. "I'm fine." I put my hand out.

Flag, threw his gun over his shoulder and lifted my shirt up. Blood all along my stomach and back and a bullet stuck in my hip. He pushed on it, and I tried to push his hands away.

"Stay still. Do you want this to get infected?" He looked up at me.

"What I want is for you to get your hands off of me." 

He ignore me and got out my med-pack from my backpack. He put gauze on the wound and a protective wrap around it. The wrap kept the gauze in place and secured the rest of my person.

GQ came over to us and whispered to me, "Can you make it?"

"Let's move out." I had GQ rip the part of my shirt that was all bloody and walked around with my new crop top.

Colonel Douche || Rick Flag On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara