"Be on your way stranger," she said as she walked past Calvin.

He watched as many of the men inched away from her, almost as if fearing her. When she reached the old man, she knelt on the floor taking his large face into her hands.

"I'll have your head for this Luther, how could you bring my father here knowing he is trying to be a better man." She snapped, there was nothing but anger in her tone. Disappointment filled her expression as she shook her head.

Luther seemed to flinch away from her as well and tried to ignore the snip as he took his mug into his hands and gave a long drink, its contents spilling from the sides of the large glass.

"Hell Ravenna, it's not like I can force him to stay at home, he's a grown man, know right from wrong." Luther replied.

For some reason Calvin was intrigued to see what would happen next as the young woman's face transformed into a dark glare. She was on top of him in seconds, taking a fist full of his shirt.

"You promised me you would look after him, I guess I know now what a promise from Luther Hale is." She sneered.

Luther Hale? It did not surprise Calvin that he would change his last name, wanting nothing to do with the family dynasty.

"Take your hands off me Ravenna or you will regret it." Luther said through gritted teeth.

His hand wrapped around the grip she held him in and she was suddenly pushed off, falling backwards. She did not miss a step as she rolled away to stand, and with a single kick knocked Luther off the chair.

"Let's see you try that again you drunken fool." She spat.

"You kick like a girl." Luther teased, there was something in his eyes. Almost like a glint of attractiveness, the way he looked at her seemed to sprout a fire within him. He liked it.

Just as she reached her father she turned to find Luther standing up. She settled her drunken father down again and walked over to Luther who had managed a wobbling stance.

"Do you really want to do this here?" He asked. Calvin was no fool, he was fully aware that there was something more between the two, only he could not read the same aura from the female. She seemed utterly annoyed by his brothers presence.

"You and I both know that every time we fight I come out the victor, are you willing to get humiliated in front of all these men?" She asked, there wasn't a mischievous glint in her eye nor a grin. Ravenna was serious about her question.

"I've let you win but today is different." He said, pulling off his vest. The young girl glared at him and crossed her arms over her chest. She was clearly disappointed in Luther, there was no doubt about that.

"Come on men! Not in here take it outside!" The bar keeper shouted. Ravenna turned over her shoulder her eyes crossing path with that of Calvin's but she seemed to disregard him as nothing more but a stranger. The action allowed Luther to lunge towards her. She didn't miss a beat as she turned to block the punch her threw in her direction. Calvin was taken aback to see that he fought her like a man. However, she was as skilled as he, blocking every punch and taking each one he landed.

Shouts erupted inside the tavern as they continued to throw and slam each other agains the walls. Calvin's eyes directed themselves back to the old man sleeping in the chair. The girls father seems awfully familiar. His memory searched for a name yet he came up empty handed as he watched him groan and mumble something under his breath. His eyes directed themselves back to the fight at hand.

Luther had managed to pin her on the ground where he mounted over her and held her in place with just his thighs. He spread his arms wide like he had won and cherished the cheers he got from some of the men. A smile slipped from Calvin knowing his brother had made a very grave mistake.