2' Cafe

The rest of the day up until Narancia's tutoring lesson was pretty uneventful. At around 3:30 though, Narancia heard a call coming from Fugo. "Narancia, it's time for school!". 'Ugh, here we go again' he thought as he walked towards Fugo's bedroom. Normally they would do their lesson outside, but it had been rainy since last night so they had to stay in. Narancia opened his door, greeted by a smiling Fugo. "Hey Narancia! You ready?". Fugo seemed like he was being unnaturally nice already. "Yeah, I guess". Narancia liked it when Fugo was happy. And whenever Fugo smiled, it made his stomach feel all funny and stuff. "Ok! Let's start with some simple math problems.

Fugo gives Narancia a sheet of 10 math problems, and he got to work. Fugo liked to watch Narancia as he solved the problems. The different expressions he made, like when he was at a tough part or when he understood something easily. When he wasn't watching Narancia, he was doing his own math problems. After about 15 minutes, Narancia said "Done!" With a big proud smile. Fugo grabbed the paper, and began to look over the problems. Sadly, he only got five out of the ten correct. "Well, you did good, but you only got half of them right". Narancia's face turns from one of triumphance to one of fear, suddenly eyeing Fugo's pencil. "Hey, hey, Narancia! When was the last time I lost my temper and hurt you? I'm really sorry I have in the past, but I've changed now!". This seems to make Narancia feel a little safer. Fugo showed him what he did wrong, and Narancia actually managed to get them all right the second time. "Great job! I'm super proud, you've improved so much since we first started all this!" Is Fugo's praise. Narancia wonders if it would be ok to hug him. He really wanted to, and they were best friends right? So Narancia quickly hugged Fugo, which shocked him at first, but he hugged back. "Since you did really well, you can be done for the day.". Narancia was happy that he got to be done for the day, but at the same time he wanted to spend more time with Fugo. "Hey Fugo, you wanna go get lunch or something later?". Fugo smiled and replied "Sure Nara, how about in an hour?". "Sounds good!". And with that, Narancia headed back to his room.

To Fugo, Narancia had seemed pretty lonely just then. He would have spent some more time with him, but Fugo wanted some time to himself to think about his strange dream. He really wanted to know who the person was that had comforted him so quickly, just from their presence. And then there was the fact that Narancia was gay. There had to be some way that he found out, right? So did he really like one of the gang? It sure was something to comprehend. Fugo kind of had some suspicions about being gay himself, but he wasn't really too sure about it. Either way, he had to get ready for lunch with Narancia.

After about 45 minutes, Fugo came out of his room and walked to the living area. Once again, Narancia and Mista were talking. "Oi Fugo! Mista wants to come to lunch with us if that's ok with you". Something about Mista joining them uninvited made him kind of mad. But he blew it off, not wanting to ruin the fun time they were going to have. The three of them walked out of the large house, Bruno and Abbacchio waving goodbye. Luckily, the rain had cleared up, but it also looked like it might start again any minute so they brought two umbrellas. The cafe they were heading for was only 10 minutes away, so they walked.

As they headed towards the cafe, thunder rolled in the distance. The loud crack of a tree falling nearby filled the air, along with lightning. Narancia, being afraid of thunderstorms, clung tight onto Fugo's arm instinctively. Fugo didn't really mind, in fact, he found it kind of cute. 'Cute? No. I meant uh.. funny?'. Narancia stayed on his arm until they got to the cafe, but once they got in he let go. Mista seemed to be eyeing Narancia on the way there, but maybe not. They took their seats, waiting for a waiter to take their order. Narancia ordered orange juice, while Mista got coffee and a Fugo got water. "Fugo, why do you always get boring stuff? Why not get something fun for a change?". Fugo would have snapped back with some harsh reply, but he actually didn't really know. "Eh, why have to waste energy choosing when I can just get water?" was his response. "Oh, well I guess that makes sense then". Once their drinks arrived, Fugo and Mista started talking while Narancia just looked at the incoming storm outside. Eventually, Narancia found himself staring at Fugo instead. The way his pale skin and white hair complemented his suit, the way his face looked and all it's beauty, and of course, Narancia had to take a peek at the various holes in Fugo's clothing. He went into a bit of a daydream, just thinking about random little things as he admired Fugo. "Nara? Hey Narancia, you feeling ok?" Was the sentence that interrupted his thoughts, spoken by Fugo. "Oh yeah uh.. sorry!". "It's fine, but how about we start heading back soon? It looks like the rain is about to start again." was Fugo's response. They all payed their bill, and just as they stepped out the rain began in huge pelting sheets. Fugo quickly grabbed the umbrellas from the place they left them outside, and opened them up. One of them he handed to Mista, while he tried and failed to give the other to Narancia. "It's fine, I can just stand under yours. I don't want you to get all cold and wet and plus I'm too short to hold it over the both of us." Was the complaint from Narancia. Fugo once again though, found his actions cute rather than clingy or annoying. Mista on the other hand, seemed royally pissed off that Narancia wanted to stay so close to Fugo. They headed home, the rain only increasing in intensity.