🍋🍋 The Eastern Lands 🍋🍋

Kida woke to someone carrying her in a man's arms. She flailed out of the man's arms before turning to see who it was. "Kida!" Kirin said in suprise kneeling down beside her. "Kirin! Your alright." She said relieved throwing her arms around him. "You took care of the western lord before we were transported. We are only two days from the palace now." He pulled away from her and helped to her feet. He inspected her for any mating marks but found none. "When we get there do not inform then of the western lord as being your intended." He said suddenly. Throwing her for a loop she looked at him in shock. "Kirin I'm not his intended. I dont even know him." She said watching him carefully. He looked away and furrowed his brows. "Lord Sesshomaru is merciless and with him hating humans to have one as his intended is a sign that he will stop at nothing till you are by his side." He said with a frown looking away. "He hasn't marked you as his mate or offical intended but that was what he was about to do back there in that village. If the eastern lord finds out he will used you as a pawn to get to Sesshomaru even though we are allies of the west itll give the eastern lord leverage over him and your life will be in danger."

🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋

He turned back to her looking in her eyes. She looked down and her eyes stung with tears. He lifted his hand and lifted her chin cupping her face. Leaning down he captured her lips in his and deepened the kiss. Falling over on top of her running his hands down her side. She reached up and untied his armor, letting it fall to the side he pulled the top of her kimono open and kissed down her neck. She pulled his kimono open gently moving her hand on his chest moaning softly he reached for the black obi that tied her kimono closed and quickly discarded it to the side. He ran his hands to her hips and caressed them while she was untying his obi. He growled softly and his eyes tinged blue as his hand brushed against her womanhood. He was trying not to let his beast take over as he kissed her and touched her. Her hands pulled down his pants and trace his hip lines he was now fully exposed and so was she. She kissed down his chest as she crawled down towards his erect member. His eyes glowed and fangs barred as she reached his member and slowly licked the tip. As she kissed up and down and trailed her tongue around the top he growled as he watched her. Her blue eyes lock with his glowing eyes. She lifted a brow as she took him into her mouth. An animalistic growl erupted from Kirin's throat keeping eye contact with him she quickened her pace making his growling more intense. Kirin grabbed Kida and turned her over sitting up he entered her grabbing her hips and lifting her up and pulling her back down slowly she moaned, her body shaking and shuttering. Kirin grabbed her hips firmer and slammed her down onto him erupting a cry from her. His beast was in full control now. Bending her forward their hands and knees in the dirt he dug into her, one of his clawed hand sunk into her hip and one into her breast as licked and growled into her neck. Thrusting as fast as he could, she moan with each thrust. "Kiiirrin" she moaned as he worked her from behide. "Ki..da" he whispered in her ear. His voice was more deep and animalistic then when he would talk to her normally. "Dont.... dont stop...." she said reaching up behind her and gripped his hair. He trusted faster and faster. Licked her neck barring his fangs as they were grazing her skin as he felt shudders of pleasure from her body. He moaned as he burst inside her and he gently lowered her to the ground. Her body was limp and she was breathing heavily. She had fallen asleep right before she was laid on the ground. Kirin was breathing heavy and looked down at her sleeping figure. The scent of blood hit his nose and his eyes widened, he looked down to see blood glistening on him. His eyes widened in shock she was a maiden of at least 20 and had not laid with anyone before this night. Blood had smeared from where his claws had sunk into her hip and breast. He walked to a river after powdering the site and washed off in it. Thoughts filled his head as he let the event sink in. He wet part of the cloak and went back the the camp site. He quickly cleaned up Kida as she slept then went back to wash off the cloak. When he returned he dressed her and laid down beside her pulling her closed to him. He moved her hair from her face and gently kissed her forehead. Taking in her scent he watched her sleep breathing softly while she laid there peacefully. After a few hours her scent was awakening his beast once again. Trying to suppress his beast while he held her in his arms he stirred making her stir in her sleep. She tossed and turned over unknowingly pressing her body against his. His breath shuttered out of him as her move moved closer to him. Tightening his arms to keep from letting his beast win his eyes glowed deep blue and his fangs bared he kissed her neck slowly stirring her awake. She stretched in his arms and her eyes fluttered open and met his glowing eyes again. She moved up and turned around kissing him. His hands moved up her kimono and he pulled down his pants. "Kirin take..... me." She moaned as he entered her making her body shake with pleasure. After thrusting inside oh her and licking her hard nipple Kirin spilled into her with a loud growl. He got up and get dressed as did she and they were on their way again. Walking down the path towards the eastern palace. Kida's chest swelled the whole time they walked together. They didnt stop for the night this time they just kept going until they reached the gates of the eastern palace.