fin.

Seoul, South Korea
11:52 PM
JO HASUEL

"You said there was a deal, where is it?" questioned the monolided girl. "I-I don't have it.." answered the kneeling man. The girl glared at her hostage, as he made an empty deal. "You know what that means." Hasuel smirked. "Take him away." The man's eyes widened, "No! Please, you can't do this to me! I- I said I'd give it to you next week! Pleas-" Two big, tall men quickly shut the man up with a hard knock to the head.

Jo Haseul, the leader of a certain gang named "LOONA" which meant "Girl of the Month." She originally created this gang for one reason; money. She's been from many orphanages, and was always the lonely kid that nobody talked to. Making things worse, she had no money growing up. For all her life, she'd either go to garbage cans in dark alleyways, or when she was craving something, she'd steal from a convenience store. Haseul had a sweet heart, but she just happened to round up in the wrong crowd. Until she met someone named Kim Hyunjin. Haseul happened to meet her while she was stealing from the store, and they clicked immediately. After a couple months of knowing each other they created a little group which consisted of a school girl named Jeon Heejin, Ha Sooyoung, a talented dancer, but always into trouble, and Choi Yerim, a goofy girl on the outside but a badass on the inside. These five were always together, stealing food, sneaking into Heejin's school at night and eating the food they stole on the rooftop. When they eventually reached their 20's, they created what was called a "mafia" or just a gang. More people joined "LOONA" like Olivia Hye, Gowon, Yeojin, Jinsoul, and Kim Lip. of course, they had to make up some names since they didn't want to get caught.

—————————————-

Haseul was tired, so she packed up and went back to her small apartment. But before that, she went to the convenience store, not to rob it though. But to buy something for a special somebody. Haseul bought some chicken and bibimbap, some of her favorites. "Will this be all?" asked the cashier. Haseul nodded and paid the woman the money. "Have a great night." Haseul nodded and immediately entered her apartment home. "Kahei? I'm home!" a girl with pink hair peeked from the corner and smiled. "Hey, brought you some chicken." The girl named Kahei sat down at the table and opened the box of chicken, which she dug into.

This mysterious girl was named Wong Kahei, which Haseul gave her the nickname "ViVi" so she usually calls her by that. She was 17 years old when Haseul found her soaking wet on the dark streets of Seoul. So, she took her in. ViVi is now 24, Haseul 23, a year younger surprisingly. What ViVi didn't know was that Haseul had the biggest crush on her.

"Is it good?" Haseul asked the girl. ViVi nodded and gulped down some water. Some chicken sauce was spotted on Kahei's cheek in which Haseul wiped off with her finger and licked. ViVi blushed madly from her bold action.

"What did you do today..?" ViVi asked shyly. "Just.. caught some bad guys.. I got kinda tired so I left early.. Haha.." Haseul said awkwardly. ViVi nodded and continued eating her chicken till' there was no more.

"Wow.. you were that hungry? I should go out grocery shopping more." Haseul says. "No it's not that.. I was just craving chicken a lot lately." ViVi says warmly. The bobbed girl laughs and cleans up ViVi's mess.

"You must be tired.. Shouldn't you get some rest now?" Kahei says worriedly. The monolidded girl turned and smiled at her, "Yeah..I should." ViVi stood up from her seat and approached Haseul, in which her heart was beating incredibly fast. The pink haired girl held both of her hands and looked straight into her eyes.

"Don't overwork yourself, okay?"

Haseul nodded repeatedly with a red face, not looking at ViVi. Kahei giggled and put her arms around Haseul's neck. The Korean's face softened at her action as she wrapped her hands around ViVi's waist.