1 intro-?

You and jeff had known eachother for years, you two grew up together, you knew him before he was burned and before he became a killer. You know how sweet and caring he can be, he doesn't show it often but he can be the biggest pushover ever!

You didn't care if he killed, just as long as he didn't hurt you, which thankfully, he never did and he never will! (No that is not foreshadowing!)

You aren't a creepypasta, but since jeff is your best friend, no one has a problem with you hanging around the mansion.

When jeff goes out to kill, you and Ben hangout and play video games, he always beats you, but you can tell that you're pretty good since sometimes, he looks like he's struggling.

You and jeff are a lot alike, you aren't a creepypasta, but you do still manage to scare the shit out of people. You liked it, seeing people run away in terror was always funny to you. The sounds of their screams was music to your ears. You and jeff would always take any chance you were given to scare people until you could see the color leave their faces.

You always liked to fangirl/ fanboy over fictional characters like
Stocking(paswg), crona (soul eater), natsuki(doki doki literature Club), bakugo(mha), manabe(kotoura-san), and tom (eddsworld)

Jeff thought you were the weirdest person on the planet because of how you reacted to them: "AHHH oh my god she's SO FUCKING ADORABLE"
"SHUT THE FUCK UP! He's my baby!"
"hehe sparky boom boom man"
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH why'd she kill my baby"
"not gonna lie, she's hot-"
"baby 👉👈"
"leave me alone I'm D Y I N G"

.... Yeah, he thinks he's less crazy than you

~~~~~~~~~~~

That's all I have for right now