@𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙠𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙯-𝙨𝙞𝙭 𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙝𝙨

Start from the beginning

"You want sum" I rubbed his head

He nodded rapidly trying to move Laura.

"Stop Derek you'll hurt her, you can have some when she's finished"

He smirked at me eating his food. She finished drinking the milk and burped her then, I rocked her til she fell asleep.

"I got her, eat" He sat picking her up

"Thank you" I smiled at him

I ate and put the dishes in the sink. I walked upstairs to my room seeing Derek holding a crying Laura.

"What happened"

"Nothing she just started crying"

I picked her up and rocked her while giving her a pacifier, blanket, and laid down in the bed putting on one of those little baby videos. She calmed down and not too long after fell asleep.

"For you to be her favorite you sure can't put her to sleep"

"Whatever" He waked to the bathroom closing the door

I put Laura in her crib and got on my phone.

-45 MINUTES LATER-

I started to get bored and got up off the bed. I walked in the bathroom and stripped out my clothes. I opened the shower door getting in. Derek washed his face and opened his eyes jumping when he saw me.

"What are you doing" He said catching his breath

"Showering with my baby" I wrapped his arms around his waist hugging him

"We ain't never showered together. We ain't even seen each other naked.....completely......on purpose"

"It was gon happen one day.....completely.....on purpose" I looked up at him

He just laughed. I pulled away looking down. It was actually pretty big. He smacked me laughing.

"Take a picture it'll last longer" He laughed

"Don't hit me" I fake pouted

"Awe" He kissed me

I turned around washing my face. I wiped my face off and Derek wrapped his arms around my waist putting his chin on my shoulder. I peeped him looking down at my boobs.

"TaKe A pIcTuRe It'Ll LaSt LoNgEr" I mocked him

He laughed kissing me. We got out the shower and I wrapped a towel around my body and Derek wrapped his around his waist.

"Do you think Laura needs a half birthday" I asked Derek climbing on the counter

"Yes" He said brushing his teeth

"Why tho, I mean I love her and I want to spoil her but, she's only 6 months"

"I wanna spoil her too and I want her to have memories"

"Derek she's 6 months" I said with my feet in the sink doing my make-up

I brushed my teeth already.

"So we're gonna take pictures and she's gonna look at them and feel special and happy just like the little princess she is"

"I know but, if we are gonna throw half birthdays for her can we wait until she's at least two or three"