Scared

ALLYS POV

i gasped for air as i stopped running from an angry sips. i looked back and saw the bald guy approaching me with a scowling expression formed on his face. "uhh..s-s-sorry." i weakly stuttered. sips walked straight up to me, towering over my small stature. "i-i-i said i was s-sorry!" i said louder than before. i have to admit, he was scaring the ever living CRAP out of me. "this is my favorite suit!" he growled. i backed up, whimpering with small tears in my blue eyes. 

i guess sips took notice that i was terrified of him at this moment so he calmed down. "ally, im sorry...that was a nice prank that you pulled." for me, i was sitting on the ground. my knees hugged and im shaking just a little. he reminded me to much of my dad.

sips walked over to me and knelt down, brushing the long strands of hair from my face and sighing. "i didn't know that he traumatised you this bad." i nodded and looked up at him. " w-well now you k-know" and with that, he picked me up...still soaking wet. "no! youre still wet!!" i struggled to get out the bridal style that i was in. "nope!" he laughed.

he walked inside, still carrying me. "are you going to put me down?" i folded my arms and looked up at him again. "when we get to your room." he quickly stated. "hmph...it better be quick because as you can see, im soaking wet now." sips chuckled. "well take the elevator then, huh!" "you bet cha!"