I'm Sorry

LEWIS' POV

"ally?!" sjin kneeled beside her and checked her for a pulse. he sighed in releaf. there was one. he picked her up and put her in his car and drove off to a nearby hospital. we got duncan and loaded up in the car and followed sjin. the 'father' ran out of the building shortly after rythian stabbed him..he didnt put up much of a fight. we got to the hospital and talked to the hospice. she got the doctors to take her in a room and check on her. they did the same with duncan. the others were a bit scared about their dear friends...i was too.

ALLYS POV

i rubbed my head and looked around.first thing i saw was a tiny iv in my arm. "guys?" i said quietly. i could hardly talk. "where am i? is this a hospital?" i asked myself. i heard a knock on the wooden door "come in." my voice was horse and raspy but i tried to talk loudly. what i saw suprised me, it was them! "i-i thought you guys left!" i sat up in the white bed and tilted my head. 'these beds!' i said in my head. zoey shook her head and smiled "why would we leave?" "because i thought you dropped me off and just left!" my eyes looked at the group of people and i got this sinking feeling. "wheres duncan?" my voice got even more quiet. i heard footsteps behind them. my eyes lit up as bright as the now setting sun. I saw duncan sleepily walk over and stand with the group.

I slowly took the iv out of my arm and flung the covers off of me. I gasped as I saw that I had a metal leg brace. "What?!" I cocked my head to the side and tried to get up and walk. I stumbled a bit but after a minute I got controls of it and hugged the group. Rythian hugged me the tightest. "Thank you for saving my life!" Rythian set me down and took out a box. It wasn't wrapped. It was just a box. I took it out of his hands and opened it. I squeed and took out my pikachu onesie. I ran into the bathroom and put it on over my blue checkered hospital gown. I opened the door just a crack and peaked my head out. The ears flopped around a little. They chuckled and I hopped out. The tail waved as I moved. I laughed, "thanks guys!" Then a tiny wave of sadness hit me. I walked over to duncan and kissed him on the cheek. "Im sorry for putting your lives in danger." I sat back on my bed and sighed. Duncan shook his head. "No need to feel sorry..." I looked up and frowned. "There is a need to feel sorry. I nearly got you people killed! Just by running away!" Zoey walked up and sat beside me. "If you didn't run, you would've been dead." I nodded. She did have a point.

A old nurse walked in. "She's free to go." Her scratchy voice reminded me of the devil of a father I had. I got up and grabbed Duncan's hand as we walked out. I couldn't thank God enough for this family I have.