dreams of truth and lies

ALLYS POV

I looked out the window as the tree covered land flashed by. Ever since we left the hospital, no one has talked. Strange...they are normally cheery and colorful but today they are a bit worried. "Do you think he's still out there?" I asked no one in particular. Sjin looked at me from the mirror and shook his head. "Doubt it!" His voice didn't show a trace of worry. I guess they ran out of things to talk about. I pushed the pikachu ears out of my face and stifled a laugh.

We drove for five minutes until I started feeling tired. I yawned and closed my eyes. I got my iPod out and stuck the headphones into my ears. I played my favorite song. "Run to you".

I began to hum it as I fell asleep.

A light in the room

It was you who was standing there

Tried it was true

As your glance met my stare

But your heart drifted off

Like land split by sea

I tried to go

To follow

To kneel down at your feet

I'll run

I'll run

I'll run

Run

I'll run

I'll run

I'll run

Run

To you

I've been settling scores

I've been fighting so long

But I've lost your war

And our kingdom is gone

How shall I win back

Your heart which was mine

I've broken bones

And tattered clothes

I've run out of time...

I trailed off there. I began to drift off to sleep as the song lulled me and the car rocked me to sleep.

LEWIS' POV

I was driving when I heard a unfamiliar song being sleepily sung in the back seat. I looked in the rear view mirror and saw that ally had her eyes closed and she was singing herself to sleep. I chuckled a bit and looked at the road. I was happy to see her going nicely with the tight leg brace on her leg. I thought it would irritate her!

"Anyone hear that?" Sjin looked around confused and we all quieted down. "What that humming noise?" He looked over at her and sighed. "Never mind it's just her." He looked back at the road even though he wasn't driving.

After twenty minutes I heard a faint snoring. I looked and saw duncan with his head on the window asleep. I laughed quietly and so did sjin. "I guess the hospital beds were hard to sleep in?" "Yep.." a tired females voice added. "Very." I heard some movement. It was ally shifting in her sleep.

ALLYS POV

"What?!" I felt myself being shook by someone. From all the sleep I lost in that hospital...I needed as much sleep as possible. I opened one eye and saw sips standing there. "Get up!" He kept shaking me. "No!" I protested. He grabbed me by the arm and picked me up. Instantly I woke up. "Why would you.." I was interrupted by my yawn. "Do that?" He shrugged. I chuckled. "Well...expect something in the morning." I smiled devilishly and walked inside.